Chapter 22

I'm so tired guys, and I just wrote a depressing chapter for this story. UGH. CAN IT JUST BE FRIDAY, NO WAIT....I HAVE A DOCTORS APPT FRIDAY. DANG IT! XX

****Zayn’s POV****

I couldn’t sleep. I woke up in the middle of the night in a hot sweat. I looked down at Natalie sleeping peacefully and I sighed. It was so unfair that I’d cheated on her…but I hadn’t meant to! I was too drunk to even realize it was Jessica!

“Fuck,” I spoke out loud…and a little too loudly at that.

“Zayn? What’s wrong?” Natalie mumbled tiredly as she grabbed my hand. I squeezed it and laid down next to her as I kissed her forehead.

“Nothing sweets, I just can't sleep,” I lied and she nodded snuggling into my side and I wrapped an arm around her.

“I’ll stay up with you,” she yawned and I kissed her head. Why was she so damn perfect?

“No Nat, you need some sleep. I’ll be here in the morning,” I laughed softly and she shook her head tiredly.

“But I’ve…I’ve missed you so much!” she exclaimed trying to keep her eyes open.

“Babe, come on. You need rest,” I whispered and she sighed as she reluctantly gave in. Her breathing grew slower and heavier as she quickly fell asleep. I looked at her and brushed my fingers against her cheek gently. I wanted to spend my life with this girl…

“Why is your heart beating so fast?” Natalie murmured and I jumped a bit startled and she chuckled as I rubbed her back.

“Because I'm looking at you,” I spoke sweetly and she shoved me gently.

“Go back to sleep!” I groaned pressing gentle kisses to her cheeks. She smiled slightly and bit her lip.

“I can't sleep, I'm too awake now…what time is it?” she asked stretching and resting her head on my chest. Absolute perfection…

“Three in the morning love,” I replied and she groaned putting her hands behind her head and took my hand in hers.

“Why can't you sleep?” she asked softly as she flipped over so her chin was on my stomach and she was smiling at me. I put my hands on her head and she scrunched up her face.

“I don’t know, I haven't slept well for a few days,” I yawned and she nodded moving up so I could kiss her.

“But if we don’t go to sleep now we’ll be sleeping all day and…and I won't get to spend time with you!” she burst and I laughed kissing her quickly.

“Alright then let’s go to sleep,” I whispered while she wrapped her arms tightly around me and nestled her head in the crook of my neck.

“You’re so comfy,” she giggled softly and I laughed quietly kissing her cheek.

“Goodnight Natalie.”

****Natalie’s POV****

“I’m trying to sleep Zayn,” I mumbled in the morning as he kissed my neck.

“Come on babe, we have a whole day together!” he sang sweetly and I grumbled hating how amazing he was.

“Fine! I’m up! Where’s my outfit for today?” I asked rubbing my eyes as Zayn handed me my outfit. I smiled widely and he laughed before I felt my way into the bathroom and changed quickly. I pulled my hair up and I bit my lip.

“Zayn?” I called and he came in wrapping his arms around my waist.

“What is it love?” he asked and I pressed my hands to his chest.

“Do I look okay?” I grinned biting my lip and he laughed nudging me gently.

“You look stunning,” he whispered hoisting me on his back and running out of the hotel. I wrapped my arms around his neck gently as he took off and I laughed loving this time with him.

“What are we doing today?” I asked and I heard him laugh evilly.

“Something you’ve always wanted to do,” he replied and I frowned wondering what that meant.

“What?” I asked and he set me down.

“We’re going to the movies,” he replied kissing my cheek and I frowned.

“You’ll like it! Your mom told me you’ve never wanted to see one, but I think you’re really going to enjoy this,” he spoke dragging me inside and I sat in a really comfy seat. Zayn wrapped his arm around me and I smiled. The movie started and my mind started wandering and imagining what was going on. It was actually quite thrilling!

“You want some popcorn?” Zayn asked as his lips brushed against my cheek. I blushed and nodded as he handed me a small bucket of popcorn.

****

“IT WAS SO GOOD!” I burst as we left the movies and Zayn laughed at my reaction.

“Why the hell did I wait so long to see a movie?” I shouted and Zayn grabbed me and kissed me.

“I wanna come home; I’ll test out early Zayn. Please, I wanna come back with you and get my surgery done,” I whimpered and he twirled me around.

“Babe, you have less than a week left! Come on! You can do it,” he whispered kissing me quickly.

“When are you leaving?” I asked and he sighed kissing my cheek as we kept walking down the street.

“About an hour, we’ve gotta concert tonight,” he whispered squeezing my hand. I leaned up against him as I walked. Only a few days left…

****Zayn’s POV****

“I love you sweetheart; I’ll see you in a week. Do good,” I whispered holding Natalie’s face as I said goodbye.

“I’ll miss you,” she whispered pushing her lips to mine and I held her there before I got into the car.

“Bye baby,” I whispered and she waved softly.

“Bye Zayn,” she spoke and Kaylee squeezed her shoulders. Liam started driving off and I sighed not wanting to leave her behind again. I already felt empty without her!

“You okay mate?” Niall asked patting my back and I nodded resting my head against the window.

“She’ll be able to see me the next I see her,” I grinned and Liam patted my shoulder.