Chapter 25

I'm sorry about this chapter. It's horrible. Please don't hate me. I love you (; xx

****Jessica’s POV****

I sat on the couch letting my hand glide over my stomach. It had been a month now, and I knew that soon the truth was going to have to come out. Whose baby was it? I just wanted to know already and I prayed that it was Harry’s.

“Hi love! Hi baby,” Harry whispered coming over and kissing my stomach. I smiled and he let his thumb glide against my belly.

“Is it cozy inside of momma? You being nice to her? I can’t wait to see you,” Harry spoke softly smiling at my stomach.

“How do you feel love?” he asked kissing me quickly before he cuddled up with me. I smiled as he wrapped a blanket around us.

“I feel fine, a little bored to say the least,” I replied and he kissed my cheek as he turned on a movie for us to watch. It was literally impossible to get modeling jobs now that I was gaining weight…

“I’m sorry babe, I had rehearsal, but I’ll be here with you all day tomorrow,” Harry whispered and I nodded snuggling closer to him.

“Harry…I have to tell you something,” I swallowed hard and he kissed my neck before he nodded. This was not what I wanted to do right now, but I had too.

“I love you Harry. I love you so much,” I started and he pulled back looking at me a little concerned now. 

“What’s going on?” he asked and I hated to hurt him, but I had to tell him the truth. I loved him too much to hide it anymore.

“The baby might not be yours,” I whispered and he had tears in his eyes as he stood up.

“What do you mean Jessica?” he asked getting stern now and I swallowed hard once more as I tried to fight the tears in my eyes.

“I got drunk. I got sooo drunk Harry, but I missed you and missed Natalie. I had no idea what I was doing. I thought Zayn was you-“ I started, but that’s when he cut me off.

“Zayn?! You fucking slept with Zayn?!” he asked and I started crying hysterically.

“I was drunk Harry! I didn’t mean to! You know I love you,” I spoke and he ran a hand through his hair.

“I have to go,” he whispered storming out of the house and I knew then that everything was going downhill.

****Zayn’s POV****

“Braille is so much easier,” Natalie complained as I tried to help her read.

“I mean, you already know how to say the words, now you just have to memorize what they look like,” I smiled kissing her cheek.

“You’re so patient with me,” she joked nudging me and I laughed nodding.

“I’m just a good boyfriend is all,” I replied waving it off and she grinned looking back down at the children’s book.

“I’m hungry though now,” Natalie whined and I kissed her nose as I went into the kitchen grabbing two gourmet sandwiches.

“Thank you,” she grinned taking a bite and looking around at all the pages and books piled on the table.

“My brain hurts,” she pouted and I kissed her head.

“Did my kiss make it all better?” I asked and she laughing nodding.

“It’s probably just because your brain is getting so much stronger!” I exclaimed right before my door swung open to reveal Harry fuming.

“Start talking,” he growled and I immediately felt my heart sink. Jessica told him about the night at the club. Damn it…

“Harry, what’s wrong?” Natalie asked standing up and touching his arm.

“Oh you haven't told her? Should’ve known you two figured you could hide it,” Harry snickered and Natalie frowned before she looked at me.

“What’s going on?” she asked nervously. Well…this was it.

****Natalie’s POV***

Harry was holding my hand tightly as Zayn stood up pacing the floors before he told me whatever he was about to tell me.

“Well first of all…Jessica’s pregnant,” Zayn spoke and my eyes grew wide looking at Harry and he nodded.

“Oh my goodness that’s great!” I squealed and Harry coughed and Zayn ran a hand through his hair. My smiled immediately fell as I stared at Zayn.

“Yours,” I spoke angrily and he let out a sigh.

“I was drunk as hell Nat. You don’t understand. I swear to God I thought she was you Natalie! I love you so much, and I wanted to get my mind off of missing you so I got drunk. We don’t know whose baby it is though…it could be Harry’s,” Zayn spoke and I felt tears storming down my cheeks.

“I can't believe this,” I spoke standing up and smacking Zayn. He stepped back a little stunned.

“Don’t talk to me, don’t even bother following me. You blew it. I can't even look at you!” I screamed going out the door and then I stopped again after I saw Jessica standing there.

“You bitch!” I screamed running for her, but Harry grabbed me.

“I'm sorry Nat, I was drunk!” she screamed in tears as Harry got me in his car.

“Drunk. Yeah, that’s always the excuse. I don’t want to talk to either of you again,” I spat as Harry got in the car and sped off.

“What the fuck,” I whispered in hysterics and Harry held my hand tightly.

“It’s okay babe, we’ll get through this. For now I think you need to stay with Liam,” Harry spoke as we pulled up to another flat. Liam came out with open arms and I fell into him.

“Harry, you okay mate?” Liam asked Harry and Harry nodded gently.

“I’ve gotta go talk to Jess…I don’t care if the baby isn’t mine, I’ve gotta take care of her,” Harry whispered and I looked at him.

“Call if you need anything,” Harry whispered before getting in his car and driving off.