Chapter 6

I've kinda got writer's block with this story. I think by the end of this chapter the gears in my head will have made up their mind and give me a good plot line. I'm as talented with my writing anymore. I apologize (: Sorry this is so short. Like I said. Writer's block..xx.

****Jessica's POV****

"No Jess," Natalie moaned as I grabbed her and tried to do her hair.  

"Why not? You'll look so pretty!" I exclaimed turning on the curling iron quietly. She pulled on the ends of her hair and I let my hand fall on her shoulder.

"Please? Please let me do your hair and makeup? You always let me," I pleaded quietly kneeling down by her ear. She sighed and I saw tears falling from her eyes. I grew concerned fast. What was wrong?

"You aren't always gonna be with me," she mumbled wiping her tears away. That hurt. I felt like someone had stabbed a knife into my heart and started twisting it around.

"Yes I am Nat," I replied with a shaky voice and Natalie laughedd weakly.

"You're telling me that you're going to be by my side every moment for the rest of your life?" she asked turning back my direction setting her eyes on my neck. I pulled her into a hug and kissed her head.

"I'm gonna be there no matter what," I whispered and I saw a smile slowly make its way to her. My phone 'pinged' and I jumped over and grabbed it.

From Harry (: 

I'll be there in about an hour to pick up you two beautiful ladies. x

I bit my lip to keep from smiling, but I couldn't. Harry was the best thing that had happened to me. Harry and I had been dating before the night at the bar. He'd invited me to go to their concert, and from there I just met the rest of the band unexpectedly. Harry and I had been keeping it on the down low until the band warmed up to me.

"Harry's coming in an hour, please?" I pleaded once more studying my friends face. She sighed and I broke into a smile grasping the curling iron in my hand. I gently curled the ends of her hair and   did her makeup. She looked pretty damn flawless. I teared up seeing how absolutely beautiful she looked. She stood up and slowly made her way downstairs.

"Harry's here," Natalie called from downstairs. I climbed down the steps and saw Harry talking to Natalie quietly.

"Hello gorgeous," he winked scooping me up and kissing me quickly.

"Don't be rude," I joked pushing on his chest as I gestured to Nat. He held his chest like he was hurt and Natalie giggled.

"I told her she looked stunning! Did I not Nat?" he asked and Natalie nodded with a big smile.

"He did Jess," she replied as he twirled her around gently. She laughed loudly before he linked arms with her and I and led us out to the limo.  Harry sat with me and I tried to fight my urges as he kissed my neck gently.

"We're going out to dinner first," Harry spoke and I saw Natalie's smile diminish. 

****Zayn's POV****

Jessica looked close to perfect when she got out of the limo. She was laughing and I frowned until I saw Harry get out of the limo as well. What the hell was he doing with them in the limo? I rolled my eyes quickly and saw Natalie step out of the limo. She looked beautiful, but I still felt nothing for her. 

"You guys look great," I spoke as they reached me. I smiled and helped the girls inside.

"Excited?" I asked Natalie as she sat down next to me. She nodded simply and I shrugged it off turning my attention to the beautiful girl batting her lashes at Harry.

"Why him?" I barked and Jessica snapped up frowning at me. Shit...I said it outloud didn't I?

"What are you talking about?" she asked and I saw the whole table had gone quiet.  What was I supposed to say now?

"I'm thinking about how Perrie is dating that new guy. I mean, why him?" I blurted out the first thing that popped up in my mind. Everyone let their eyes settle on me for a moment before they went back to their conversations. 

"You still wish you were with Perrie?" a voice popped up and I turned to look at Natalie who looking my direction. I missed Perrie sure, but I was the one who broke up with her. 

"Not really," I replied and she nodded looking back down. She wasn't as bubbly as she was earlier. 

"Guys, come on. We've got to go," Liam spoke and I went to help Natalie up, but she shook her head getting up herself and taking Jessica's hand. 

****Natalie's POV****

It wasn't that I was mad at Zayn, I was just giving up. I knew he was only being sympathetic because I was blind. He didn't care about anything else. 

"You okay?" Jess asked as we got in the limo, this time without Harry. I nodded and she took my hand tightly.

"Forget about it Nat, just have fun tonight," Jess whispered and I nodded as the limo stopped. She helped me out and into a quiet building. 

"Let the fun begin," Jessica breathed as screams blew out my eardrums.