Chapter 27

DUN DUN DUN. Whose baby is it? YOU ABOUT TO FIIIIND OUT! XX

PS. I HAVE DIED FROM THE FEELS OF ROCK ME AND THEY DON'T KNOW ABOUT US. CRYING. 

****Jessica’s POV****

The pain was unreal as I got into a hospital room. I moaned softly as a doctor came in and explained what was going to happen, but I was in too much pain to care what he was saying.

“You’re doing great babe,” Harry whispered as his lips brushed against my cheek. I glanced to the side and saw Zayn sitting there calling people, but from the look in his eye I knew he was calling Natalie.

“Hi Nat…it’s, uh me. We’re at the hospital. I thought you might want to know that Jessica’s going to have the baby soon,” he spoke before he hung up. My heart broke for him. I’d been so careless that I took the love of his life away from him.

“Oh get it out!” I moaned as another contraction hit hard and Harry’s cool hand brushed back the hair on my sweaty forehead.

“Alright Jessica, are you ready?” I heard a very distant voice ask as I closed my eyes trying to ignore the pain. I nodded gently and I took in a deep breath.

“Okay, on three I want you to push,” the voice spoke again and I nodded as Harry’s hand wrapped tightly around my right hand and Zayn’s wrapped tightly around my left.

“One, two, three,” the voice who was the doctor spoke clearly and I started to push.

“Good job! Oh my God…the baby’s right here!” Harry shouted excitedly and I glanced at Zayn who was looking quite nervous. Finally, the pain stopped and I heard a cry. I smiled in relief and looked at Harry who was tearing up at the baby. Zayn was tearing up a bit too.

“It’s a boy,” the doctor whispered placing the little blue bundle in my arms. I looked at that baby and started crying. Not tears of sadness, but tears of happiness and joy.

****Natalie’s POV****

I listened to Zayn’s message and I sighed. Jessica was having her baby right now? I knew I had to go up to the hospital, even if I cut off all ties with Jessica and Zayn.

“Mom? I have to go to the hospital,” I called and she ran in frantic. I smiled and she gripped my arms tightly.

“Why are you going to the hospital?” she asked and I kissed her cheek as I grabbed the keys to my mom’s run down mini van.

“Jessica had her baby,” I whispered before I went outside and got in the van. It was hard to get used to the van at first because I was so used to Zayn’s fancy car, but I was okay with the van now. I felt sick as I neared the hospital. What if it was Zayn’s baby? How would I react? I parked the car and headed inside. I felt my body shaking as cold air blasted me when I stepped in the lobby. I walked up to the front desk holding my breath.

“How can I help you?” I receptionist asked, bored as she peered at me over her glasses.

“Hi…can you tell me what room Jessica Wells is in?” I asked playing with my hands and she rolled her eyes before looking at her computer.

“The girl with them pop boys? Yeah…she’s on the fifth floor,” she replied going back to chomping her gum and filing papers. I walked away and headed toward the elevators. I got in and I glanced at the boy in the elevator with me. He was…HOT. I bit my lip as I reached over and pressed the button to go to the fifth floor.

“I’m heading up there too,” he winked and I just smiled. How awkward was it to make friends at a hospital? What if his mom was dying or something?

“I’m Landon,” he spoke as the doors opened and he let me out.

“Natalie,” I replied and he smiled handing me a slip of paper.

“Maybe I’ll see you around sometime Natalie,” he winked before swiftly making his way down the hall. Oh he definitely would be seeing me if that baby was Zayn’s. I slid the paper with his number on it into my pocket. I went to the receptionist on the fifth floor and she smiled warmly at me.

“Hi, I’m looking for Jessica-,” I started, but she stopped me and pointed down the hall.

“Room 524,” she replied sweetly and I smiled nodding as I headed down that way. My heart sped up with every step I took. My breathing was heavy as I got to room 522. I walked to the next room and looked in to see Jessica asleep and Harry holding a little blue bundle in his arms. Zayn wasn’t in the room. Shit, he was probably out calling everyone and telling them that it was his baby. Harry looked up at me and he waved me in. Wow, he sure was handling this well. I walked over and sat next to him on the couch.

“His name is Nolan,” Harry teared up, but once I looked at that baby I knew why he was handling it so well…that baby was a carbon copy…of him. This was Harry’s baby. No doubt about it. You didn’t need a DNA test, that’s for sure.