Chapter 19

Okay. First day of spirit day over! And I had no dance! So you guys is lucky! (: Oh dang..I said I'd upload SW5B didn't I? Okay, I promise I'll post the epilogue tomorrow kay? Love ya! xx 

Oh yeah...I apologize for some of the language used in this chapter...but it's only a story. You know I love the boys!

****Natalie’s POV****

I walked with my new aid, Kaylee, to my first class of the day and tuned her out as she blabbed on about her boring life.

“So tell me about you! You have a boyfriend?” she asked and I felt my heart tighten. I sighed and nodded.

“Only the best boyfriend in the world,” I replied and I heard her awing quietly next to me. I mentally groaned and she squeezed my hand as we entered the building and we sat down.

“What’s his name?” she asked excitedly and I bit my lip. I wasn’t going to tell her I was dating Zayn Malik! I’d just make up someone.

“His name’s Jason,” I replied quietly and I heard some guys talking behind me.

“Oh yeah so my sister got tickets to this gay little band called One Direction? Have you guys seen them? Bunch of dumb asses,” one of them spoke and I felt my fists clench as I held my tongue.

“Oh yeah. They’re stupid! I can't believe anyone likes them!” another one spoke and they laughed.

“My sister’s in love with the tan Mexican one…he’s a freaking poser and a fake,” the boy started again and I felt hot tears racing down my face.

“Nat? Are you okay? Why are you crying?” Kaylee asked and I spun around and stood up slamming my hands onto the boys table.

“Stop talking about them like that,” I growled and they boys started laughing.

“Aren’t you a little old to be obsessed with them?” one of the boys asked and I reached my hand out and punched whatever was in front of me. One of the boys started screaming and I felt Kaylee grab me.

“What the hell?” the other boys asked.

“That ‘Mexican’ is my boyfriend! And he isn’t Mexican!” I screamed as I spun around and sat back down.

“What in the world is going on here?” the Professor asked and I closed my eyes feeling rage race through my veins.

“N-nose bleed,” the boys covered for me and I felt slightly relieved. The Professor started lecturing and Kaylee bent over.

“Zayn Malik is your boyfriend?” she asked and I nodded wiping my eyes. He was going to kill me when I called him and told him I got in a fight the first day of classes…

****Zayn’s POV****

I walked up to Jess’s door and she came out smiling and I helped her to the cab.

“Did you talk to Natalie today?” Jessica asked as we started off to the club. I nodded and felt my heart tighten up when Jessica started talking about Natalie.

“Yeah, she sounds busy though,” I replied running a hand through my hair wishing it was her in the car with me right now. Jessica nodded and squeezed my hand trying to comfort me.

“She’ll be home before we know it!” Jessica shouted as we got to the club. I helped Jessica out and took her inside. The party scene immediately made me a bit more relaxed. I just needed to take my mind off of everything for the night.

“Hey! Jessica you look fantastic! Hey Zayn!” Louis spoke coming over and leaning up against the bar.

‘Gimme two shots,” I told the bar tender and she nodded sliding two shots to me. I did them both and Jess looked at me.

“Wanna drink?” I asked and Louis moved next to me.

“Drinks on me tonight Zayn,” he winked ordering two drinks for Jess and I.

“You two have fun…but not TOO much fun,” he spoke walking off with Eleanor. I looked at Jessica and she grinned quickly drinking her drink and ordering another one. I laughed at her. I hoped she didn’t get drunk too easily. I ordered myself another drink and Jessica took my hand.

“Come on! Let’s go dance!” she burst and I nodded with a smile as I jumped up and followed her out onto the dance floor.

“You can't dance,” Jessica started laughing and I rolled my eyes as the whole room began to start getting way more fun.

“Oh man I love this song!” I slurred and Jessica looked at me and nodded slowly.

“This song…it’s…heaven,” she spoke and I could feel us getting more and more drunk by the second as we continued to drink.

“Zayn?” Jessica asked as a slow song came on. Her arms wrapped around my neck and I let my hands rest on her waist. She rested her head against my chest and I immediately thought it was Natalie lying on my chest. I was too drunk to notice it was Jessica as I lifted her chin.

“I love you,” I whispered as our lips collided. She kissed me back and she smiled against my lips.

“Let’s go back to your flat,” she flirted as she took my hand and we ran outside to get a cab. We got in the cab and Jessica and I were all over each other.

“We’re here,” I heard a distant voice say as I kissed Jessica’s neck.

“Hey buddy!” someone shouted pushing me and I looked at the cab driver angrily as I threw him his money. I got Jessica out and carried her into my flat. We weren’t inside for two minutes and she pressed me up against the wall kissing me deeply. She pulled my jacket off and I started to unzip her dress.

“Come on,” she breathed dragging me into my room. She pulled my shirt over my head as I fell back on the bed pressing kisses to her neck. I kissed her sweet spot and she moaned quietly. I pulled her dress off and she buried her hands in my hair as she kissed me and entered my mouth with her tongue. She took off my pants and I took hers off.

“We should’ve done this sooner,” she whispered in my ear before she pulled the blankets over our heads.