Chapter 16

Hey guys. Has anyone heard of Jay Brannan? I love him. Okay. Never mind that. Okay...guys. I might be going to an Ed Sheeran concert in January, but I'm not sure still. Pretty sure I'm going with Caroline though :3 Okay, sorry peeps. 

So. Who likes this story? xx

****Zayn’s POV****

I walked inside and saw Jess sleeping on my couch. Harry came inside and lifted her up. She moaned and he rolled his eyes laughing.

“Put me down! The couch is more comfy!” she whined snuggling into Harry’s chest.

“See ya tomorrow man,” Harry called as he left to go out to his car. I took a deep breath and went down the hall to my room and peeked in.

“You’re home,” Natalie whispered as I walked over to her side. I smiled and kissed her forehead.

“Let me take a shower then I’ll be in okay?” I whispered and she nodded kissing me gently before I went into the bathroom and started the shower. I got in and washed my hair and my body before I got out and slipped on some boxer shorts before going into the bedroom and snuggling into the bed with Natalie. She rolled over and hugged me tightly, but she quickly pulled away.

“What?” I mumbled and she grinned at me as her hand glided down my bare chest. I laughed and wrapped my arms tightly around her as I kissed her.

“I’m ready,” she whispered as she kissed my neck and I frowned for a moment, but then smiled kissing her quickly.

“You sure?” I asked against her lips, and she replied by licking my bottom lip. I let her tongue in and our tongues collided perfectly. I grabbed the bottom of her shirt and she helped me remove it.

****

I looked over at Natalie and smiled. She yawned and stretched with a smile.

“I love you,” she whispered and I rolled over gathering her into my arms tightly. She was leaving tomorrow morning.

“I don’t want you to leave me,” I whimpered and she kissed my cheek as she rolled out of bed and grabbed her outfit Jessica had planned out on the dresser. She went into the bathroom and locked the door. I figured she was already upset enough about leaving too. I put some clothes on too and sat on the messy bed waiting for her to come out. She came out and sighed. I stood up and took her hand.

“Come on,” I whispered taking her outside and to the car. Natalie had an appointment for her eyes before she left so they could prepare for the surgery. Today was going to be a busy day…

****Natalie’s POV****

Zayn was making this harder than it needed to be. I was already sad enough I wasn’t going to get to see him, and last night we’d had sex…leaving him right now was the last thing I wanted.

“I’ll be waiting here,” Zayn whispered kissing my cheek before I headed to the back for my appointment.

“You’re sure you want to go through with this?” my doctor asked and I nodded. He took a deep breath and I felt him touching around my eyes and examining them.

“Where’s your boyfriend?” my doctor asked and I sighed softly.

“In the waiting room,” I replied quickly and the doctor stepped away from me.

“You’re all set to go sweetheart, see you in a few weeks,” he spoke taking me out to Zayn. I felt Zayn’s strong hand take mine in his own and I smiled for a minute before it fell. For three weeks my hand would be empty.

“How was it?” Zayn asked once we were in his car. I sighed and all I really wanted to do was cry. I didn’t want to leave because when I got back I’d have a few days and then I had surgery…and who knew if I really would survive that.

“It was fine,” I replied softly and he took my hand.

“It’s not forever,” he spoke and I took a deep breath knowing he was right. It wasn’t forever, and three weeks would go by much faster than we thought.

“I know, I’m just gonna miss having you around for a few weeks,” I replied and I heard him sigh in relief. I smiled a bit and he kissed my hand.

“I’m gonna miss you too, I’ll try not to hook up with too many girls while you’re gone okay?” he asked and I felt my blood boiling.

“That’s not something to joke about,” I growled and he sighed.

“I know…sorry babe. You know I wouldn’t do that,” he replied and I nodded.

“I’m just trying to lighten the mood, I hate seeing you so down and sad,” he whispered and I shrugged leaning up against the window.

“I don’t know why I’m even going back to school, I mean…I’ll be done in three weeks yeah, but…I mean,” I spoke trying to see if Zayn and I were going to have a future together.

“You mean what?” he asked and I sighed playing with my hands as I built up the courage to talk to Zayn about us.

“We’re going to be together…for a long time…right?” I asked nervously and felt my heart speeding up with every moment of silence that passed.

“Of course,” he whispered and I felt a little more relieved.

“And although you probably won't ever have to work as long as you’re with me, think of the satisfaction you’ll get from getting through college,” he spoke and I nodded knowing he was right.

“I know,” I sighed hating that he was right.

“Now let’s not waste our last day together before the break okay? Now we have a dinner later, but what do you wanna do right now?” he asked and I grinned not knowing what the hell I wanted to do.

“Let’s do something fun,” I whispered and I felt the car take a sharp turn.