Chapter 21

Holy Crap. 31 Chapters done on this man. No way, but nobody seems interested. Is this story good? xx

****Zayn’s POV****

I loved Natalie so much! How could I hook up with Jessica? God, if I hadn’t gotten so damn drunk…

“Hey! Snap out of it!” Liam laughed and I looked back at him and smiled.

“You ready to go?” he asked and I nodded following him out to his car. Niall waved excitedly from the backseat as I got in.

“Whuddup Nialler?” I asked getting in the passenger seat next to Liam.

“I hope you two brought something preoccupy yourselves with! I’m driving up, and Niall you’ll drive back right?” Liam asked setting up the GPS as we took off. I turned back to look at Niall and he nodded pulling out his iPod and putting it in his ears.

“You excited?” Liam asked and I looked at him like he was stupid. I hadn’t seen Natalie in a week, and I finally broke. I told Liam I was going out for a day to see her and he and Niall decided to tag along.

“I’m beyond excited Liam!” I exclaimed as the thought of having sex with Jess slowly creeped into my head. I sighed and rubbed my face gently.

“You okay?” Liam asked and I nodded looking out the window. I just had to pretend like nothing had happened…which wasn’t exactly easy for me to do.

“You’ll be fine, just relax,” Liam whispered and I nodded closing my eyes. Hopefully by the time I woke up, we’d be there…

****

“Zayn,” Liam whispered nudging me gently and I shot up, banging my head on the roof of the car. Niall burst out laughing and I snapped my head back to look at him.

“Sorry,” he apologized as we got out of the car and I looked up at Natalie’s dorm. It was a pretty nice dorm.

“Come on,” I spoke taking my bags and heading up to her dorm room. We’d gotten an extra key and snuck into her dorm while she was at class.

“It’s so clean in here!” Niall gasped and I smiled seeing my sweatshirt on one of the beds. I went and sat on her bed and smiled. I was so happy to see all her things again.

“We’re going out…you going to stay here?” Liam asked and I nodded lying back on the bed and rummaging through her books. Liam and Niall left and I looked at the clock. About an hour until Natalie came back. I could hardly wait.

“Who are- holy shit…Zayn Malik?” someone squealed and I turned around to see a pretty redhead looking at me. I sat up quickly and stood up.

“Oh I'm sorry I’m-“ I started, but she stopped me by nodding and squealing.