Chapter Twenty Four

Shocked is how I feel hearing that I ending up having surgery

Shocked is how I feel hearing that I ending up having surgery. “What do you mean I gave you a scare in surgery i only had burns from the chains and a bust lip and split brow” I stat looking up from my hands to the doctor taking notice of the way she reads over what I’m assuming is my charts and notes “give me a few moments to read through all of the notes then I will explain everything to you” she says and continues to read over them I sit up higher hissing as the pain shoots through my abdomen and chest now I think I know where the surgery was I mentally face palm myself for such a fast movement. “please take it easy” doctor Sarah says as she crosses the room and takes my pillow the fell beside my back and begins to raise the head part of the bed up so that I can sit up with support she puts my pillow behind my head and gently eases me back down to that I’m sitting with my back against the bed “now I know you want answers and now I can give you them she says as she takes a seat at the foot of the bed. “We had to do emergency surgery because you slipped into unconsciousness as the Alpha was carrying you back to the pack when he got you to me you were completely unresponsive so we did emergency scans and we found that you have two broken ribs that ruptured your left lung and you had shards of silver in your stomach and there was a lot of it so your body shut down they must of put a tube into your stomach to do this while you where unconscious then we had to deal with all of your burns as well we also needed to rebreak your ribs because they were healing while still in your lung so your chest cavity was filling with blood we lost you for 2 minutes before getting you back you will be slower to heal because you had so much silver in your system” doctor Sarah explains to me and my head hurts with the information I had no idea that all of this was done to me. “wait oh god before I blacked out Dean said he was ganna have his way with me please tell me I wasn’t raped while I was unconscious I ask hysterically as I start to cry thinking that that could be a possibility. I start hyperventilating due to the stress of those thoughts I don’t even notice that doctor Sarah has moved from the bottom of the bed and is leaning over me stroking my arm in comfort “hey no no dean didn’t manage to do anything like that to you from what alpha Elijah has said they got to you before he could do anything so sinister to you. You passed out very fast from blood loss and all of the damage to your organs your body shut down completely I’m just glad we got you back and were able to fix things before it was to late is there anything you need me to do you need more painkillers?” She asks as she looks to the door I look over as well just as the door opens revealing Elijah with a big bouquet of my favourite flowers red and white rose’s to be exact Elijah  looks between me and the doctor and shuts the door “am I interrupting anything doc” he asks as he takes long strides to the right side of my bed putting the roses into the vase on the table next to me. “no your not alpha I was just explaining to Kaye what happened to her and way she must take everything slow right now because her body isn’t healing as fast as it should be due to the silver fragments still in her bloodstream we will be doing a blood transfusion with her later today but for now I want to have her bathed and resting” doctor Sarah points out as she starts making her way around the room towards the door she puts her hand on the doorknob and slightly turns back towards us “I will have some food sent in for you i can imagine yourself and your wolf are famished with not eating for a week” she points out just in time for my stomach to growl loudly may I add I drop my head in embarrassment as I hear a heartily laugh come from Elijah I shack my head and put my hands over my face feeling the heat of my face.