Chapter Fourteen

Feeling the heat of the sun beat down on my expose skin woke me up the next morning as I move I feel the throb of my core smiling to myself I sit up looking around the room noticing that Adrien isn't next to me

Feeling the heat of the sun beat down on my expose skin woke me up the next morning as I move I feel the throb of my core smiling to myself I sit up looking around the room noticing that Adrien isn't next to me. The smell of bacon hits my nose hearing my stomach growl I slowly slide of the bed grabbing one of Adrien's tops from the draw I put it on and walk over to the door opening it the smell becomes stronger as I grow closer to the source walking down the stairs I hear Adrien talking on what I assume is his phone "I don't care what he wishes to disguise I will call him later when Kaye is not here he is not going to make an other scene on my land" as if sensing that I am close he says "just tell him to go home I will talk to him at a more convenient time" he states and hangs up just as I come round the corner "Mm smells delicious baby" I say walking over to him and giving him a chase kiss on the lips I sit at the island and wait for him to serve up our food "so how's your morning been alpha" I ask as he hands me a plate of bacon eggs and sausages.

"Well it was going fantastic until your asshole of a mate showed up demanding to speak with me and you I have told him I will speak to him later he is not ruining our day just when we started getting everything sorted" he says stealing a glance at me he takes a seat and being to eat and I dig into my own plate we enjoy the peace as we eat. As I'm putting the last of the dishes in the dishwasher I hear my phone start to ring. Seeing Frankie's name flash on my screen I answer the call.

Hey Frankie what's up?

Hey I know your all lovely dovely with Adrien now but don't come back home the alpha is going bat shit crazy here what I'm about to tell you isn't good at all please make sure your sitting down baby.

Frankie your scaring me now what could possibly be going on that I need to sit down.

Hunni there is no easy way to say this so I'm going to just tell you how it is you see well Elijah has got Beth pregnant apparently they were arguing last night and half of the pack hear her saying it is his now he's on a rampage and wants to see you apparently he would rather you hear it from him but I wont let him have that I'm so sorry Kaye.

I drop the phone as a sob breaks through my chest why ... why do I have the go through all of this I sit there sobbing when I feel to arms wrap around me and soothing words fill my ears " shh it's ok I'm right her baby girl tell me what's wrong" Adrien pleads with me "I...I Elijah has ... oh god this hurts more than the physical pain" I cry out to him. Adrien picks up the phone as i hear my best friend tell Adrien what she has just told me. He hangs up the phone telling me to come with him I slowly get up from the sofa and fall down crying "i... i cant take anymore I need to leave the pack or something I cant its killing me now" I cry as Adrien crouch's down and picks me up bridal style and carry's upstairs to the bedroom he lays me down on the bed and crawls over to me gently rocking me back and forth as I cry into his chest we lay there for god knows how long until exhaustion takes me all the while Adrien holds me not saying a word just holding me and stroking my hair until I finally fall asleep.