Chapter Seventeen

Feeling the wind  blowing straight on to my soaked hoodie making me shiver more I watch my fathers retreating form get smaller and smaller I slowly turn around and come face to face with my ruthless alpha “what is left to possibly say Elijah you m...

Feeling the wind  blowing straight on to my soaked hoodie making me shiver more I watch my fathers retreating form get smaller and smaller I slowly turn around and come face to face with my ruthless alpha “what is left to possibly say Elijah you make no sense you don’t want me then your partly mark me then you start fucking a two bit whore you make a scene in from of hundreds of people in a nightclub and you now stand here wanting to talk" I ask through gritted teeth and my anger slowly starts to rise up. “ You know what I don’t have to stay here I am freezing cold and quite frankly heart broken I don’t want to have to listen to some half assed excuses and end up sick if you want to talk to me deal with your little slut first because I am not going to be around here watching her parade around because she’s fucked you" I take a step back apron hearing the change in his breathing I know I have over stepped my place seeing the glow of his eyes knowing he is fighting to keep control of his wolf Elijah’s eyes stay a beautiful glowing gold colour showing it is his wolf that is present I bow my head in respect. “ come now little wolf you should know not to bow you are my equal I understand your frustration with him right now and the pain you find yourself in I just want to talk with you he has a problem with communication you see” I nod my head not sure how to respond I look into his mesmerising eyes.

“ I just want to know why he cant just make up his mind his mood swings are giving me whiplash” I giggle thinking of the fact I have just quoted twilight. “Ahhh such a sweet sound to hear my love I hope to hear this more in the future” I look over all of his sharp fetchers “ I know what I did was wrong it was not Elijah that marked you it was me I just had to mark what is mine I know that hurt you to be marked without permission and I truly regret doing that I was so angry that he had said those things to you and that he was going to keep seeing his now ex" I sigh understanding partly where his wolf is coming from but I just cant ignore that Elijah had already made up his mind without even giving me the chance. “ I understand where you are coming from in a way but he didn’t even want to give me the chance”.

We stand there in an awkward silence for what seems like forever before Elijah’s wolf speaks again “ I am going to give Elijah back control you both must work this out we are not complete without you by our side I want to get to know you and your wolf my darling” he says taking one step forward taking my hand in his bringing it to his lips and laying a gentle kiss upon it softly letting go he takes a step back. I watch ask his eyes change from a beautiful golden to a steal grey within seconds I notice how the atmosphere changes between us “ I know your hurt Kaye the pain you feel about your break up is the pain I have felt I dont want to go round in circles with you i should have told you from the start but you hurt me too”. I feel my frustration rise again “ I would have given Adrien up straight away had you said from the start that you wanted me but you didn’t an you continued to fuck her of all people instead of coming to me and talking I have risked my life twice now for Adrien because I know what your wolf wanted to do but I wouldn’t let you because you lost the right to say that I am your mate when you didn’t give me the chance”. I feel my eyes start to water again knowing I am close to crying I put my hand up stopping him from speaking “ we are both at fault here I just want to go home get out of these soaking wet clothes have a shower and sleep you’ve had your time to grieve for your own relationship I have not please give me space and I will come to you and talk when I am ready on the grounds that that slut is gone because as long as I have to deal with her I will not talk to you".