Chapter Eight

Dropping to the floor I realised by the scent of this person who had trapped me under their body and rage filled me

Dropping to the floor I realised by the scent of this person who had trapped me under their body and rage filled me. “ get off me asshole you’ve no right for any of this let me go right now" I shout pounding on his rock hard chest in one fast second he has both of my hands above my head on the ground feeling the sparks shoot through my body just from his hands holding me in place. I feel him sniff my neck as I turn my head away from him a growl coming from deep within my chest I bring my knee up sharply colliding with his groin hearing his groan in pain I throw him off me quickly getting to my feet.

“Frankie run and dont look back” I shout as I start to sprint away from Elijah ducking through the trees praying to the moon goddess my feet don’t fail me now. Hearing the thud of heavy footsteps coming in fast I dodge between the trees hoping to slow him down enough to get to my house where I can think of a plan to get out of this mess I’m distracted by my train of through that I don’t notice Elijah running straight at me until it’s to late I hit his chest hard and fall to the ground looking up at this man I realise just how fucked truly am now seeing his golden  eyes glow down at me.

“Did you really think you where going to out run an alpha Kaye I know how fast you and trust me I am impressed  with how fast you move. I know all about you and that precious Adrien” glaring up at Elijah snapping my teeth as a warning “what the hell is that meant to mean you don’t know shit about us " he looks down at me with an unknown emotion “can you move back from me so I can get up  we have your ceremony to get ready for” I ask trying to be nice to the dickhead standing above me even through a small part of me is enjoying him being this close to me I know what has been said and done so i wont give into that feeling. Elijah steps back so I have room to stand up.

“I think you need to have a word with your precious daddy because everything isn’t what you think it is with Adrien and I will be there when it all comes out". I glare at Elijah before walking in the opposite direction towards my house. What the hell was any of that meant to mean it makes no sense my family don’t have secrets from each other. As I see my house come into view I start to jog mind linking Frankie. “Hey did you get home okay” I take a seat on the porch step for a few minutes while I think over what Elijah had said to me. “yeah I’m fine are you okay is the better question why the hell did he take you down like that” observing everything around me from the slight blow of the wind to the whistle of my mother in the kitchen.

“ the dude is fucked up he told me I need to speak to my father about Adrien whatever the hell that means I’m home now I need to get ready I will see you at the ceremony soon hunny" I say softly as I get up from the step and walk into my home I run straight upstairs to take a shower before I have to get ready for this ceremony as I walk into my room I notice his scent in the room why the hell would he have been in my room and better yet why did my parents let him in. Grabbing a towel from my closet and walking over to my own bathroom I pick out my favourite shampoo and conditioner they are lush smelling of jasmine and camomile I turn on the shower to the right temperature waiting for it to heat up taking off Adrien’s shirt and boxers. I get in standing under the relaxing pore of the water I wash my body really fast and start to wash my hair waiting for a moment to let my conditioner soften my hair some then wash it out as I get out of the shower I can hear shouting. Quickly putting towel around my body i rush out of my room to the top of the stairs to realise it is my mam fighting with my dad.

“ what do you mean you got Adrien to ask her out so your the one that set her up with him why". What the hell is she talking about set who up with Adrien thinking as i walk down the stairs holding my towel in place. “ I did it for her she needed someone I thought she may be alone forever with how long it has taken to find her mate and him of all people” my dad says as I round the corner “what are you both fighting about who did you set Adrien up with dad?”.