Chapter Seven

Feeling two sets arms wrap around me I know I'm safe and loved but "why does it hurt to know it's not the same love to a mates love" I cry to Adrien

Feeling two sets arms wrap around me I know I'm safe and loved but "why does it hurt to know it's not the same love to a mates love" I cry to Adrien. "I don't know my love it's not fair what he has done to you he must have known that grazing your neck would connect the two of you" he softly says while running his fingers through my hair "I dont even know what is happening can you fill me in kaye please" Frankie asks rubbing my arm "let's go back to my house we will have something to drink and you can catch Andy and Frankie up on everything nodding my head after they both let go of me I get up of the ground and start walking to Adrien's beautiful house we all walk in and straight to the kitchen taking a seat at the breakfast bar I wait for everyone to take a seat.

"right start at the beginning please because we don't have much time before we have to be back to get ready for the ceremony "Frankie states as we all have a shot of Jack daniels " ok well that.... that was our alpha as of tomorrow and well he's going to kill me since he doesn't want anyone to know but he....." looking down at my hands willing my tears not to fall "hes my mate but he doesn't want me told me and I quote do not tell anyone you are my mate because I will deny it I don't ever want a mate let alone one like you stay away from me and I will stay away from you. That is what he said to me and after that I came here to Adrien and ....and"

I sob thinking of the pain he caused me and the fact he choose an other over his mate looking to Adrien begging him with my eyes to tell them the rest of what happened. "he grazed her neck partly marking her so every time he has intercourse with another shewolf Kaye will feel the pain of the bound being manipulated. I found her outside laying on the ground outside of my house holding her chest crying so I mind linked our doctor to come and find out what's wrong the doctor told us what was happening and that she will feel this every time he chooses to fuck some slut" I wipe my tears away looking up to see sadness written all over Frankie's and Andy's faces. Frankie gets off the seat and holds me while I sob into her chest " I'll make that bastard pay for what he's doing to you baby girl don't you worry he will regret it I will make sure of it" signing I just nod my head looking into her beautiful hazel eyes " we have decided myself and Adrien are still going to see each other until Adrien finds his mate so that will piss him off but he has no right to be mad he told me he doesn't want me so how exactly am I his?". I asked them all it makes no sense why he would shout that. "Its classic case of i don't want you but none else can have you either" Andy says looking to Adrien. "But why did he punch you Adrien I was to far away from you both to hear what you were saying" I softly asked Adrien holding onto his hand.

"He wanted to update the alliance between the packs and get to know me as an alpha until he tuck his helmet off and smelt you on me and basically told me to watch my back as I've picked the wrong female to fuck when I asked him he was talking about he said that I had fucked his mate and he will get revenge for it I had no clue who he ment until he said he could smell you on me and I saw red please forgive me I know I shouldn't have hit back but knowing what he has done to you I just lost it" adrien said pleading with me to forgive him " I'm not mad at you my darling I'm mad at him he had no right to say any of that at all" I softly say while kissing the back of his hand. Seeing that everyone is so angry by what has happened i remind them he is the next alpha and i need to behave ourselves looking at the clock reading that it is nearly 5 PM. " frankie we need to go our alpha will have our heads and we dont want to piss him off any more than he already is" we all say our goodbyes as I give Adrien a sweet kiss on the lips holding his head in my hands staring into his brilliant blue eyes "I love you Adrien" he kisses my lips one last time before saying "I love you too Kaye" we say goodbye one last time. As me and frankie head to the boarders of the packs just talking frankie turns to me "hey me and andy are thinking of moving in together I just wanted to let you know before i goto the alpha because i have to ask for a pack transfer" I look and my best friend in shock and immediately jump on her "this is great news I'm so happy for you both it's going to suck so bad that I cant see you every day and i wont be able to mind link you anymore but i can always text and phone you" I say looking back one Last time as we cross the boarders back onto our pack lands I manage to get a few steps over before I hear the crunch of leaves I dont have enough time to react and I am then tackled to the ground by someone.

I know it's really short