Chapter fifteen

All I can feel in this moment is the rain soaking through my hoodie and on to my skin as a shiver runs down my spine I stay I’m attack mode waiting for any move Elijah may make

All I can feel in this moment is the rain soaking through my hoodie and on to my skin as a shiver runs down my spine I stay I’m attack mode waiting for any move Elijah may make. Taking In his appearance from the water dripping from his soaking wet hair droplets running down his nose and over his perfectly sculpted cheekbones noticing that the man before me is not wearing a tee shirt exposing all of his art work if I wasn’t so furious with him I would be in aw of him. “where do you think your going I have been trying to contact you all day but your precious little boyfriend wouldn’t let me near you” he air quotes sarcastically when saying boyfriend I straighten up glaring coldly at him “I’m going back to my boyfriend why do you care and I dont care for your sarcasm" rolling his head around hearing the crack of his neck “ I want to know why you left” I snap my teeth in warning “ why the fuck do you care remember you told me to stay way from you so why now shouldn’t you be with your chosen and pup" I snap losing some control of my temper I cant let my emotions get the best of me I think to myself clenching my fists by my sides so I dont hit him.

“Who the fuck told you that was for me to tell you no one else damn it” Elijah snaps taking one step forward making me take on back I don’t want to be close to him at all. “ Half of the pack knows all about you being a daddy so why the fuck do you need to tell me huh want to just add more salt to the wounds that you have already given me” I seethe through gritted teeth glaring at him as he takes an other step forward this time I stand my ground. Standing there in the pouring rain looking at a furious Alpha his stunning grey eyes striking me to my soul.

" Why did you leave ? why did you allow another wolf to touch what is mine ?" I stared right into his now glowing eyes seething "I will do as I fucking well please you made it clear you don't want me sleeping with every pack slut you can find and looking down on me as if I were your enemy that I wasn't good enough for you that's why I left I couldn't take the burning of my soul every time you have sex with another" I screamed willing myself not to cry in front of him. How dare he try and make this mess my fault my temper finally snapping “you know what fuck you I don’t want or need you just reject me already” i shout at this point not caring who hears me.  Looking around I see the rain is getting heavier so I turn around and pick my bag up ready to walk away from him when start to walk away I hear his footsteps to fast for my reflexes and I’m slammed again the tree “ you don’t get to tell me weather I reject you or not your my mate and no one else’s” he snaps sniffing the side of my neck I take the chance and knee him straight in the crown jewels watching as he drops to the floor. " you dont get to say that to mean when all you have done is hurt me" I say leaning over him "I dont want to leave my family but you leave me no choice" I stat standing straight again taking a step back.

I stare at him as he gets up his eyes now completely shifted “oh fuck his wolf is here" I’ve really pissed him off my wolf whimpers knowing we are in trouble. “Do not fear me little mate you have a right to be angry with him. How he has handled everything has only let you down and hurt you I wont hurt you but I’m going to give him control please hear him out” he says reaching out and stroking my face gently his eyes flash back to grey and I step back allowing his hand to fall by his side. “Speak before I walk away I’m not going to listen to any more bullshit you will tell me the truth and now!” I shout shaking with anger. “it’s not what you think I know I hurt you with sleeping around but you hurt me to seeing you with him hurts and god when you fuck him its unbearable Kaye” Elijah shouts clearly frustrated with how this is going I take a shaky breath “what do you want from me you have a pup coming with no other than the pack slut do you honestly think my wolf and I can stand to be here anymore you shouldn’t have grazed me that day then we wouldn’t be here!” I say trying to keep myself from crying I take steady breaths to calm my nerves. Looking at Elijah he’s clearly in debate about something. “I’m not with her I never was I fucked her a few times that’s all" glaring at him I adjust my bag and start to walk away “I don’t need to hear this it’s all a game to you. You may be my alpha but that’s all you are I cant be here watching you be with her and raise a pup together” I spin around with tears in my eyes and look him in the eye “because that should have been me not her so no I’m done I’m leaving so you can be happy with her” as a sob breaks through my chest I steal one last look at him before turning away “DAMN IT!!! the pups not mine!" I  hear him breath out I turn around looking at him he's eyes seeing them glisten a glimpse of his wolf shines through causing me and my wolf to see his telling the truth. "Why!! Why the hell should I believe you!"  I cry not know what to do.

"The girl you first saw me with the day I told you I didn’t want you.....she was my fucking girlfriend!!! I had to break it off with her an i didn’t want to like you I was happy and had found an other to love but I did break up with her after we fucked I needed to get my head straight I’m not pound of what I did as I was getting my head straight thats then Beth wanted to be around me after telling me you had someone I allowed it because you have a FUCKING BOYFRIEND!" he yells making me jump. “that’s no fucking excuse to do what you have done to me" I shout irritated by him now  "if... It's true why couldn't you have damn well told me that from the start?" I spat looking at him I know I'm being bold because he's the Alpha now and he could rip me apart at any time but it needs to be said we face off waiting for either one to make a move until we hear the sound of footsteps in the distance.