Chapter Thirteen

Heaving breathing is all I could hear at this moment as if watching in slow motion as Adrien rounds the island and stalks his way over to me

Heaving breathing is all I could hear at this moment as if watching in slow motion as Adrien rounds the island and stalks his way over to me. " Kaye I know you feel this too it has been weeks since I've seen you... touched you.... tasted you... or even fucked you" Adrien said just as he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me to him looked into his lust filled eyes as he licked his lips "baby girl you look good enough to eat" putting his arms around me eyeing him up " I could eat you up Adrien just say the words" i purr seductively.

Spinning me around he grips my hips and grinds my ass into his pelvis in tempo to the music coming from the dock "I love it when you grind into me with this perfect ass of yours you've no idea what you do to me woman" I gasp as he slowly rolls up my dress to my hips and runs his hands back down cupping my ass cheeks spreading them as his Jean covered dick rubs across my thong covered lower lips. Whimpering as he whispers dirty words in my ear I grind my ass harder into his crotch enjoying the feel of him against me Adrien's hands crawl up my stomach then my ribcage finally coming up and cupping my breasts as a moan escapes my lips at the firm grip on them. Adrien grabs the top of my dress pulling it down to my stomach "damn baby girl no bra now you know your in trouble". Slipping his hand up grabbing my throat gently as his other hand travels south coming to a stop right on my sex I feel his index finger rub up my slit coming into contact with my clit I moan as he starts to rub in a circular motion. I gently return the favour by putting my hand behind my back taking hold of he's bulge " I want to feel you Adrien" purring as I reaching my hands behind my back I start to undo his belt as he starts to kiss and nibble on my neck I slowly snake my hand into his Jean's and start to rub my hand against his big throbbing cock moving my hand up and down the shaft feeling it getting harder in my hand, Adrien then grabs my hair and forces me onto my knees watching me with a smouldering look in his eyes as I start to slowly put his cock in my mouth making his moan with pure pleasure "do you want to feel me Kaye?" He says as he looks down at me I bob my head meaning yes he then withdraws his throbbing cock out of my mouth and makes me stand up smashing his lips down on mine in an intense kiss making my legs shake his lips move down to my neck then onto my breasts taking my hardened nipple into his mouth flicking his tongue over my bud making my pussy ache with need.

"Adrien please I need you now" i beg panting in need he let's go of my nipple with a wet pop spinning me around he rips my thong off in one clear movement gripping my hips he moves his hand from my hip to the small of my back pushing it down so I arch leaning onto the island for support I spread my legs glancing back to see him admiring the view I shake my hips pushing back rubbing my pussy over his dick. I feel him rubbing his dick in my juices lubricating himself in one move he thrusts hard into me I moan out in ecstasy taking each punishing thrust I cant help but clench around him it feels so good I roll my hips to get more friction "rub your clit for me Kaye I want you to soak me with your sweet juices" Adrien grits out thrusting faster into me drawing a long moan of satisfaction from me I start to rub my clit slowly picking up speed feeling the tighting of in my stomach I rub faster thrusting back harder taking Adrien's thick cock in deeper.

"Adrien I'm so close fuck me harder please" begging him. Adrien picks up his speed I start to feel the tightness more scratching my nails down his back as the cum starts pouring out down his big hard throbbing cock crying out my orgasm as he keeps thrusting chasing his own high. Adrien flips me over and starts to thrust into me again, my pussy still wet from my orgasm he thrusts me even harder and deeper than the last time "cum for me Adrien please" he then quickly pulls out dropping to my knees I take him in my mouth hollowing my cheeks allowing him to push past my gag reflex and he starts thrusting into my mouth I feel him starting to twitch " oh fuck baby don't stop I'm ganna cum" as the words leave his mouth he cums down my throat twitching I swallow every drop slowly pulling him out licking and sucking all of his seed tasting the tangy flavour I let go of his cock with a popping sound looking up at his relaxed face getting up from my knees I stand pulling the top of my dress back up then shimming my dress back down.

" just wow that was amazing Kaye it just keeps getting better with you" Adrien softly speaks holding out his hand I take it holding him close "I wish it wasn't going to end but I'm going to enjoy my time with you now let's head to bed before he starts I want some sleep at least" we head up stairs to the bedroom not caring about the lines of shot glasses they will be dealt with tomorrow getting into his beautifully decorated room I start taking off my clothes and crawl into bed as I lay on my side watching Adrien strip down to his boxers and climbs into bed next to me he pulls me close to him laying my head on his chest listening to the steady beat of his heart my eyes grow heavy and I allow sleep to take over me.

Sorry I know it's short but I will be giving you a double update