Chapter Five

Looking into Adrien's black eyes I can see that his wolf is near the surface and he’s furious I slowly move away from Adrien not know what he’s going to do I know he’s wolf is fond of me and Lexi but as we aren’t true mates I don’t know how they w...

Looking into Adrien's black eyes I can see that his wolf is near the surface and he’s furious I slowly move away from Adrien not know what he’s going to do I know he’s wolf is fond of me and Lexi but as we aren’t true mates I don’t know how they will take this.
“I plan to make him pay in a very different way” Adrien says leaning in to kiss me lips the kiss is soft at first but we quickly become needy I lay open mouth kisses down his neck lightly nipping at the skin of his throat feeling him groan in approval ripping his top from his firm torso kissing down his shoulder across to his nipple gently biting and running my tongue over the tightened bud hearing him moan out my name in response to my teasing. In a flash I’m on my back with Adrien looking down on me like a  predator watching its prey with a wink he leans down to kiss the side of my neck leaving a trail until he comes to my mark licking over it then sucking earning a moan of approval from me.

Trailing down my naked body feeling every sweet tingle until he latches on to my left my puckered nipple softly biting at the bud then sucking the feeling leaving me breathless I feel his fingers skimming over my bare thigh inching up to my aching core he gently rubs over my swollen clit making me arch my back in need.
“Adrien please don’t tease I need you inside of me" I beg rolling my hips to get some friction to ease the ache of my core feeling him slowly slip 2 fingers straight into my begging pussy my walls clenching around his fingers begging for more he slowly thrusts in and out while suckling on my hardened nipples going from one to the other giving them both much needed attention. Feeling his fingers curl as he thrusts them inside of me I know I’m becoming needy for him to take me I slowly sit up pushing him off and I get on all fours glancing over my shoulder “Adrien please take me hard I want to cum for you” i beg fluttering my lashes at him reach under slowly rubbing my clit while my eye are watching his every move

“damn I love it when you give me a full show baby” Adrien’s raspy voice comes and he takes off his Jean’s climbing onto the bed grabbing a hold of my ponytail rapping it round his hand making my pussy clench with want. I feel him rub his thick cock up and down my slit rubbing my juices all over his cock lubricating himself in one quick movement he thrusts sharply into me. i moan feeling my walls grip every inch of him pulsing for him to move “baby girl I love that your pussy grips me so tight taking me in” he growls picking up his pace all that can be heard is our bodies moulding together as one and growls of pure pleasure I start to feel that burning in my core knowing I’m going to cum I lean back my head to his shoulder as he grabs my hips pounding relentlessly into me I start to pinch and pull my nipple while rubbing my clit “yes baby please make me cum all over you throbbing cock” Adrien slams repeatedly into me pushing me over the edge to a beautiful high he slips out of my pussy I turn around taking his dick into my mouth allowing him to push right past my gag reflex and fuck my throat I gently roll his balls over my fingers feeling them tightening in my hand I hollow my cheeks until I feel his hot salty cum hit the back of my throat he slowly pulls out of my throat and I lick his cock clean before releasing him with a wet pooping sound.

“That was amazing how are you feeling baby that must of been intense?” Adrien asks running his hand down the side of my face gently with so much care it makes my heart hurt because he’s not my mate. I feel the tear slip down my cheek I steal a glance. “ it was amazing but .... but it’s not the same now that I have a mate why cant it of been you” I ask cupping my face in my hands “ you know I will always love you in a way right” I say now looking him in the stunning blue eyes. I know that I need to get back to the pack but first I need to get Frankie “Adrien can i borrow some clothes to go and get frankie from Andy’s alpha wants us back soon for the ceremony?” I asked while walking over to the bathroom to get cleaned up. “Of course you can but Kaye I need to ask something” I stop washing my face to look at him through the mirror “sure what’s wrong babe” taking the hand towel to clean my face so that I can face him while he talks “what does this mean for us do you want to end this now or keep going until I find my mate?”.