Chapter Eighteen

Throbbing that is the only thing I can feel right now I wake up clenching my stomach and I can feel the sweat dripping from my forehead I wipe it away looking over to the clock it reads 5:27 am i get out of bed feeling the sudden need to pee walki...

Throbbing that is the only thing I can feel right now I wake up clenching my stomach and I can feel the sweat dripping from my forehead I wipe it away looking over to the clock it reads 5:27 am i get out of bed feeling the sudden need to pee walking across the room and into the bathroom i turn on the light and do my business after I’m done i flush and walk over to the sink to wash my hands. Looking in the mirror I can see that the bags are still under my eyes and that I am still sweating but the throbbing hasn’t stopped I look down at my wound seeing that the bandage is crimson I slowly undo the bandages to inspect the wound again and to my horror it has gotten worse I run my face clothe under the cold water and then ring it out before lightly dabbing the wound to clean it up hissing through the pain as the cloth comes into contact with skin I feeling the tears pricking at my eyes I mind link the doctor “ Sarah I need to see you now my wounds haven’t healed they are getting worse” I softly say I know I need to get this seen to and fast because its infected. Exiting the bathroom I walk back into my room going over to my wardrobe I quietly open it up grabbing myself a pair of jeans and a tank top so that it is easier for the doctor to check my wounds properly I agonisingly put on my clothes and quickly put my hair up into a messy bun.

“Yeah sure come to the clinic now and I will get it looked at I just have to check up with the Alpha first then I will see you" Sarah says through the link. I walk the rest of the way to the door and quickly leave making as little noise as possible so that I don’t wake up my parents I get down the stairs and to the front door with ease I take my keys from the hanger and unlock the door walking out I close and lock the door behind me I look around it’s still dark out I sniff the air before I start to jog over to the clinic which is a five minute jog from my home as I’m jogging the throbbing comes back with force but it’s not my wounds that is throbbing it’s my vagina and my nipples are hard I wrap my arms around myself to try and shield my breasts from the three guards walking by I fast walk the rest of the way to the clinic. Walking through the door I see that there’s none here yet I guess Sarah is still seeing to Elijah I walk over to the seats and sit down bouncing my leg as I wait for her to show up to check me out. I start to feel really hot again wiping my forehead I start to feel a light burning sensation go through my body and then I start to feel clammy. Resting my head against the wall as my body temperature starts to rise I know I’m starting to sweat again but what is driving me nuts is that I cant stop thinking about is Elijah’s naked body and wondering how it would feel to kiss him for the first time “ oh get a grip” I chime to myself I know I’m mad for thinking like this so soon after my break up and the fight we have all just been involved in. I stay leaning my head to the wall resting my eyes until that beautiful intoxicating smell hits my nose again my skin immediately lights up into flames knowing he’s close by I double over feeling the heat spread from chest to all over my body I am aching in every place and my wounds are hurting more as well I mind link Sarah again “hey I’m in the waiting room I don’t want to alarm you but I’m starting to get worse I’m burning up and the pain is every where now" I say as softly as I can without crying from the pain coursing through my body.