Chapter Twenty One

Aching that’s what I woke up feeling I was aching all over and my body was on fire again I shot up right holding myself i wipe the sweat beads from my forehead as I sat in the middle of the bed looking over to the window to be greeted by the full ...

Aching that’s what I woke up feeling I was aching all over and my body was on fire again I shot up right holding myself i wipe the sweat beads from my forehead as I sat in the middle of the bed looking over to the window to be greeted by the full moon glowing in the sky casting its incredibly beautiful lighting into the room i looked around and my eyes landed upon the clock on the nightstand it read 1:48am Friday meaning I have slept for an other 23 hours I look around the room again seeing that bathroom door that was slightly open with the bathroom light shinning through the crack of the door and I could see the steam rolling out through the light from the room. I shuffled from the middle to the end of the bed before quietly standing up and moving slowly across the room making sure not to make any sound I got to the door and that was when his scent hit me Elijah smells so good he makes my mouth start to water I can feel that ache starting to get worse the closer I get to him I reach out and gently push the door a little more and what I see before me makes my heart beat faster and that ache become unbearable I watch as he is washing himself under the hot shower enjoying the view of his back muscles flexing and moving under his tattoos it was mesmerising to watch I stand there watching him as he turns around and starts to rinse his hair under the water allowing my eyes to slowly drink in his inter body every tattoo from his neck down over his pecs over momentarily stopping when I see his has both nipples priced I start scanning his body noticing all of his wounds are pretty much healed I gulp as I let my eyes land upon his incredibly large rock hard dick I feel the heat rise up my face as I watch him look back up to his face to find him standing there looking at me with a smirk on his plump lips “i can smell your arousal from here Kaye like what you see" Elijah asks as he puts some soap on his hands and slowly starts rub it over his dick moving back and forth and around the head. I blush profusely as I watch him do it I wont lie it was very arousing to see him do it but god did I want to be the one to help him I decide to be bold and I take a step forward pushing the door open fully and walking into the bathroom I know that I am wearing nothing but racy underwear and I intend to challenge him with it.

“As a matter of fact I do like what I see” i say as i stop at the door of the shower i slowly reach around my back and unclip my bra bringing my hands back round to hold my breasts I gently let the straps fall from my shoulders and then let go of my breasts allowing the bra to fall to the floor. My eyes catch the heat of his stair as I line forward and shimmy my panties off leaving me completely naked before him I look Elijah right in the eye as I take slow steps to the door and open it up stepping into the shower I turn around and close the door then look at Elijah seeing him watch every move I make. Elijah slowly makes his way towards me as I stand in the door of the shower starting to get all hot and sticky from the steam he impulsively grabs hold of my hair bring his face to my neck. kissing my neck making his way down to the valley of my naked breasts making me internally beg for him to go lower Elijah stops and latches on to my left hardened nipple gently biting down and sucking as he rolls his pierced tongue over the hardened bud he uses his other hand to take a firm hold of my right breast giving it gentle delicious squeezes the feeling of his mouth and hand on my breasts is so intense I shiver. Elijah  let’s go of my nipple with a pop and starts kissing down my body over my stomach to my navel then to my pussy as I can feel it getting wetter and wetter as I think about his gigantic cock deep inside of me pounding me until I cum.