Chapter Six

Feeling my heart plummet to my stomach at the mere thought of him finding his mate I start to well up “I don’t know what to do Adrien I’m not ready to give you up but i understand if you want to just stay friends now or we can continue until you f...

Feeling my heart plummet to my stomach at the mere thought of him finding his mate I start to well up “I don’t know what to do Adrien I’m not ready to give you up but i understand if you want to just stay friends now or we can continue until you find her" i say drying my eye from the tears that are threatening to fall. “ I want to keep doing this until I find her right now it’s you that I’m in love with and I can't stand through of you with that jackass of a mate we can keep doing this to teach him a lesson” Adrien all but whispered holding out his arms for me. I run to him crying knowing that sooner or later I will lose him to an other but I will enjoy the time I have left Elijah Davies doesn’t want me but this man right here does.

We walk back into the bedroom as I get dressed into and old top of Adrien’s and a pair of his boxers. I take a seat on the edge of the bed “Adrien are you sure about this I don’t want to put you in any danger I’d never forgive myself If you get hurt because of me" I say softly stealing a glance at him hoping to he’s not angry with me for saying this. I’m relieved when I see that he isnt mad at me instead he looks at me with such care it makes my heart flutter. “I want to keep seeing you as long as you’ll have me Kaye you know I’d do anything for you” Adrien says getting on his knees in between my legs running small circles on my bare flesh.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sitting on the porch trying to get a hold of Frankie through mind link I notice someone getting off a dirt  bike but I cant see his face because of the helmet but I do notice the giant Skull on his back observing the man looking around the back of the pack house looks to be in his mid twenties but I cant see his face grabbing Adrien I point to the man. “babe that guys been looking around the pack house for the last fifteen minutes I think you better go check him out" I suggest seeing him stare at the man “I’ll be right back do not follow me okay" I nod my head in understanding this is his pack I know my boundaries. I stay on the porch just out of their eyesight but enough that I can still see them at first everything looks fine until I see the other guy take off his helmet talking more to Adrien and in the blink of an eye see this man try to take a swing at Adrien I mind link Frankie begging for her and Andy to come to the pack house as there’s trouble “ we are on our way don’t go near them Andy says you cant predict how this will go" she says I keep watching at they keep throwing punches at each other Adrien manages to knock this stranger down and keep him on the ground until i see Andy come running in standing between the two men. Running towards the men as Frankie comes into view “you’ll never have her you don’t deserve her she worth more than you’ll ever know" I hear Adrien shouting looking to the other man I instantly stop in my tracks as smell his scent messes with my senses shaking my head I slowly walk towards them. “I will end you for touching what is mine I can smell her on you to think I was coming here to mend the bridges for both our packs sakes".

Looking to Elijah seeing red after the pain he has just caused me walking straight up to him I slap him across the face “I’m not yours you arrogant bastard I’m not a tree that you’ve pissed on and marked as your territory I’m a woman that will make her own decisions and I’ll be damned if I ever let you touch me after the physical pain you’ve just caused me" taking a step back seeing his blue and grey eyes grow a glowing gold in warning I suck in a breath knowing i may have just pissed of not just him but his wolf in turn making my wolf whimper and bow in submission. Not backing down I stand tall and wait for him to gain control of his beast.

“What pain could I have caused you what have you done to me had a witch curse me possibly?” he asks taking a dangerous step closer to me seeing his cold eyes staring at me looking at as if I were the enemy I couldn’t take it “why would I got a witch you know that is forbidden and how would I have the time I only left you" looking at clock on the side of the pack house it reading 2.34pm “ I only left you 5 hours ago and the pain from you using your teeth to mark me as if you have the right" asking Elijah I take a step forward feeling brave for a moment going head to head with the soon to be alpha. “i do have a right your my mate and yet your fucking him" Elijah says pointing to Adrien earning a growl. “I will sleep with my boyfriend of three years if I want to not that it’s any of your business” looking at Elijah one last time I walk away from him to Adrien looking at his face to see a small cut above his left brow and a split lip and some bruises forming on his jawline. turning back to see Elijah Davies the man that has stormed his way onto Adrien's land now growling and his golden eyes shine through” I think it’s best that you both sit down and sort out the pack treaties or leave and do it an other time when your fists can remain at your sides Mr Davies don’t you” Andy says as he looks between his alpha and the soon to be alpha of our pack.

Seeing Elijah snap his jaw in warning before turning on his heal and walking away looking at his retreating form putting his helmet back on and swing his leg over the bike i wait until he starts the engine and speeds of as he starts to get smaller and the distance  between us grows. I drop to my knees feeling my heart break just a small piece of it. “I think he’s going to reject me" feeling one small tear roll down my cheek Adrien is by my side in a second.