Chapter Ten

Shaking as I drop to the floor after an other failed block from an other attack

Shaking as I drop to the floor after an other failed block from an other attack. Get up I think as my body shakes I need to push through after taking on an other attack I show my trainer time I'm done for today after doing that for an hour. I know I've let myself fall into a state of laziness I have been skipping out on training which I am now regretting my eating has been shit so now see that I'm lagging from the poor choices and social life is a mess I have just been rejecting Adrien's calls he's been to the house a few times and sent flowers and gifts but I haven't opened any of them. I've read he's text messages but havent wanted to reply I don't know what to say or feel at this point I truly feel heart broken over the news of what he and my father had done I've been in a state for about six weeks now I know it's not healthy and that's why I have started my training back up I'm not going to let any of this rule me any more I know I need to stop letting my feeling get the best of me and now it is time to get some answers and show that I am better than this I've been avoiding the training room because of he who shall not be named but I'm back and ready to fight to get myself back to where I was I say goodbye to my trainer and sit down for a moment to take a drink from my water I see Frankie approaching me.

"Kaye what is going on your not in this are you" frankie asks crouching down next to me I still haven't told her what my dad had told me yet but I think I'm ready to talk I need to get it all of my chest so to speak. " Come on Kaye it's been six weeks since all of this happened there's more going on that your not telling me I can see it on your face" glancing up into her stunning hazel eyes and seeing worry and sympathy floating around them I nod my head "yes there is more that I haven't told you but I don't want your sympathy Frankie I need to get over it all I know for a fact Elijah Davies doesn't care because I feel it every time he fucks someone and well where do I start with Adrien" I say getting up from the ground dusting off the dirt from my bum I look around the gym to make sure none is near us before grabbing my water bottle and nodding my head for the door.

" I will tell you everything but not here remember someone doesn't want the pack to know" I say looking to her as i grab my bag and my water bottle taking a big drink. "Come on let's go for a run and your ganna tell me everything because I know there's more than just him grazing you that is the problem and what do you mean he's still fucking other girls". We start to jog out of the gym taking one last time spotting Elijah with the blonde from the other day i see the way his hand slides down her shoulder I just run faster hating how my heart hurts just watching him with an other woman he made it clear he doesn't want me so I will show him I dont care anymore.

As we run out to the tree line I look around making sure none is around to listen to the conversation I was about to have. Taking a deep breath before I start to tell her everything "look I'm not going to get into it all as its a long story but basically you remember how I met Adrien that day well it wasn't at random my dad had set it up and was paying Adrien to date me. But apparently after one date my dad said apparently Adrien told my dad he didn't want to be paid anymore that he likes me so they stopped that deal." After finishing with my little rant I looked at Frankie just in time to see her face change from shock to anger it was hella scary "hold up so your dad basically paid Adrien to date you but then Adrien backed out how did you find this out" nodding my head "I heard mam and dad fighting down stairs and went to see what it was all about and I over heard my mam tell dad that he had to tell me or she would so dad sat me down he said he did it to stop me being depressed about not finding my own mate so he set it all up" seeing Frankie speechless was not normal to me but the look on her face said it all. Thinking about it I just want to cry "Frankie what do I do about it I don't know what to say to Adrien or how to feel it has literally broken me knowing all this it feels like it is a lie" I ask while fighting back tears "I know I seem to be crying a lot at the moment but can you honestly blame me".

"right your right you've been mopping for to long we are going out and that is final I do think you should meet with Adrien tomorrow but that's not important right now getting you out is so we are going to my house to get ready okay" looking to Frankie in shock but getting back up from where I was sitting I agree with a nod of the head. "Come on girly I know what your thinking yes you've had enough time to mop and now it's time for you to let lose darling" as we walk through the trees towards her house seeing it coming into view we start running "I call dibs on the shower" I shout running faster to the front door. "Okay you cheated you know I cant run like you bitch". As soon as i got up the stairs waiting for Frankie to catch up to me laughing as she huffs and puffs. "Okay Kaye you won get your fine ass into the shower while I pick our outfits out" I jog down the hall way to the bathroom grabbing a towel from the closet and walking into the bathroom I turn the shower on waiting for the shower temperature to be just right as I strip out of my sweaty training clothes opening the glass door to the shower the steam hits as if it were a warm hug I walk under the waterfall font enjoying the feel of the droplets on my skin giving myself a few moments to enjoy the hot water before grabbing Frankie's strawberry and mango shampoo giving my hair a good scrub before washing it off then applying the same scented conditioner and the rinsing that off I grab the bottle of lynx for women shower gel opening the cap and putting some in my hands to wash all of my body I quickly rinsed it off shutting off the shower and opening the door to grab the towel and wrap it around my body as I walk to the mirror and start to brush my hair.

Walking into Frankie's room the first thing I see is a blood red strapless dress hanging on the door frame and a pair of black 4 inch heels underneath I walk over to the bed grabbing the hairdryer and beginning to dry my hair it doesn't take long for me to have it dyed and then I put the straighteners on to heat up as I start to dry my body " hey Frankie I'm guessing the red dress is mine" I hear a gargled yes from the other said of the door I go over and take the dress down along with a pair of underwear from my draw while putting them on I start to think about what tonight will entail I hear the click of the door to the bathroom as I put the dress on and finish zipping it at the side. Walking over to the straighteners I being to do my hair " damn girl you look good even sitting there doing your hair" Frankie laughs as she start to get ready herself a both sit and the big vanity and do our make up feeling satisfied with my look I help do the back of Frankie's hair as she finishes her make up " have you invited Andy to this night out or is it just you and me" i ask while finishing the last bit of her hair. "I've told him that we are going out just girls for tonight and that i will see him tomorrow now" I give her shoulder a quick squeeze to let her know I'm done we put on our shoes and begin walking down stairs we go to the kitchen and take out the strawberry flavoured vodka and line up 3 shots each knocking them back we laugh at each others faces. " okay now that we have had a quick drink I think it's time to leave" she says while grabbing my hand and pulling to the door.