*******

Next morning when I went to her room to check up on that girl before going for my day. I saw she was awake. I stepped inside and tried to talked to her and order my maid to bring food for her she was silent all the time and when I told her to have something she suddenly started panicking and wanted to go from here.

Before I could say anything about her legs. she without realising put her feet on the ground and screamed as she felt pain and before she could fall I held her and I don't know but seeing her like this I felt anger that, why can't she just hear me out. I tried to talked to her calmly after then and informed her about her minor fracture. She looked down feeling defeated and dejected and her lips started trembling as she was about to cry. I tried calm her and when she look at me with her big light gray eyes filled with tears. she looked so innocent and cute She looks like small kid. She nodded and wipe tear that escaped her eyes.

I told her to eat her food and walked out of her room.

★★★★★

In my office i received many congratulations bouquets and cards which make me frustrated more.

"May I come in sir" I heard my secretary voice.

"Come in" I called and she walked inside with flowers.

"Congratulations sir" she exclaimed cheerfully walking toward my desk but stop as she saw a hard look on my face.

"What the hell amsha? Stop this nonsense! And throw this all out of my office!" I shouted being annoying and frustrated with all this.

"But sir it's for your wedding wishes" amsha said confusing.

"I don't need wedding wishes... Now go and throw this all" I yelled and she make face before huffing and walking out of my cabin.

Amsha is my secretary since I've joined dad's company about an 5 years now. We share comfortable and friendly bond with each other outside office. But in office she have to bear my arrogant behaviour but not in outside. And I know I have to explain her about my this rude behaviour.

I sighed and sat on my chair feeling frustrated and irritated.

*********

After a long day I went back to home. It's 6pm. I did some of my personal calls then I got a call from mom dad. They asked me about my wife and I have to lied saying she was in washroom but I don't know how long I will lie to them. I already warned adiba's family that they will not spread this news of her eloping cause I don't want my parents to know. When they are already going through this much. Regarding my mom's surgery.

After my dinner I was about to go to my room when I remember about that girl. Adi.

I remember she said that someone wants to kill her and how she was running on the street in the middle of night. I became worried about her. I thought I should know what she was going through maybe I can help. Ah! I will surely help.

I headed towards the room where she was staying. I knocked on the door few times but I didn't got any response. I was about to go back thinking maybe she's sleeping but then I hear a low and soft "ji (yes)"

I walked inside and saw her wrapping her dupatta on her shoulder securely but that wasn't enough for her she also tried to wrapped blanket around her. Feeling uncomfortable in my presence. I like her modesty.

"Ji?(yes?) "She looks at me questioningly I clear my throat and sat on the bedside chair. I asked about her and saw how she became tensed. But still she talked to me and then I came to know that her husband wants to kill her. i was shocked. Why would a husband wants to kill his wife? And when I asked Many time that stubborn women never opened her mouth and told me about her husband. Anyways. I thought about asking her where and to whom she was going last night. And it was obvious she was going to her parents but then she told me that she's orphan. I felt sorry for her and said sorry but then what she said make me confused at first but then I realised what she meant and that small smile on her lips which she was trying to hold back make it confirmed what she means. I laughed as I remember about my Armaan. He also thinks the same. She also giggle a little.