Chapter 77: breakfast fight

Start from the beginning

I dished out some food then started eating.

"When was the last time you ate" Zack asked.

"Well I didn't finish my breakfast because my mom was being a pain again and yesterday I couldn't keep anything down my throat" I commented.

"Oh I see, I hope you're much better" luana commented as she took a seat.

"Yes I'm much better. Where's hunter by the way" I asked making Zack widden his eyes.

"Hunter, he is uh- he has some important work to take care of" Zack explained with a forced smile.

"Zack where is Hunter" I asked again.

"But I just told you" he answered.

"Where the fuck is Hunter" I asked again.

"He went up to meet with Talia in a café,he left really early apparently she wanted to have breakfast with him" Zack stated making me lose interest in my food.

"What's the name of the café" I asked.

"I'll take you there baby girl relax" Zack suggested.

I stood up then walked outside and waited for Zack to come out. We got into his car and he started driving to the hotel.

"Explain to me why he had to meet up with Talia when he knows the truth" I asked.

"Uh well he wants to know how exactly she's connected to Justin you should worry so much about Hunter and Talia" Zack answered.

"How can I not worry when Talia wants to steal my boyfriend and you know as well as I do that Hunter is capable of doing just about anything to take his father down" I commented.

"I really don't think he'd go as far as sleeping with Talia for that" he defended.

"I know I shouldn't be doubting him but what if" I stated.

He stopped the car at the café entrance,I quickly got out of the car then rushed inside. Zack ran after me. Why were they even eating breakfast in a together did Talia have something planned again.

We looked around and asked the workers and there they were, hunter and Talia talking with food on the table. My blood started to boil when I saw Talia holding Hunter's hand and placing it on her thigh.

"Amanda-" Zack started but I cut him off when I started walking to Hunter and Talia table.

"Well isn't this a lovely sight" I commented as I stood at the table.

"Amanda what are you doing here" Hunter asked then glanced at Zack.

"I couldn't stop her" Zack answered.

"Talia aren't you ashamed of trying to seduce my soon to be husband" I asked. She giggled.

"Says the whore sleeping with her ex boyfriend's best friend" Talia commented.

"Ex boyfriend, are you sure about that Talia" I asked with a smile. She stood up.

"Well I'm sure hunter wouldn't take back a cheat like you. He prefers someone like me and not a fat cheap whore like you" she remarked.

I cupped Hunter's cheek then captured his lips in a hungry devouring kiss. He slowly stood up then deepened the kiss. I pulled away then turned to Talia.

"Don't you also wish you could make him kiss you like that, you see Talia what ever cheap tricks you try on Hunter his heart belongs to me and only me,he doesn't need your perfect slim body so back off" I boomed. Everyone in the cafe turned to us.

Obsession Of A PsychopathOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara