Chapter 25: Skinned

Hunter's POV

"You also need to sign the documents sir" my new secretary said placing some documents on the table.

"What's on my schedule for today" I said signing on the document.

"You have to go check on the goods that are arriving today with Mr Zack Adams,you also need to attend a meeting at 10 am,a lunch date with Mr Zack and your client, another meeting with the designers, there is also the new materials supplies you need to meet with and there seems to be some problem with the delivery company, you need to fix" she said and I leaned back on my chair.

I closed my eyes for a while then let out a deep sigh.

"OK but I'll be taking leave off from work for a few days starting from tomorrow take note of that" I announced.

"Listen sir, this company needs serious attention and that can't happen if you are running away from it and constantly taking leave. Your other brunches are doing just fine but you don't seem to care about this one because you know the HQ is going just fine in new York" she said irritated.

I opened my eyes then looked at her. She was covering her mouth with her hand regretting ever opening it. I stood up then began walking to her but as I did she took steps back.

"Sir I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that" she said right before her back bumped the black walls.

I caged her in putting my hands on both her sides and leaned closer. Her breath was rapid and I could tell she was nervous because she was looking at anything but me.

"Zack and I created this company from scratch, we made it into what it is now and I don't need you to tell me how to run it. Next time you keep that tongue of yours under control because if I ever get angry at you. I'll cut it off" I said slowly making her shake lightly.

"Yes sir" she said trying to hide how afraid she was.

"I'll let this slide because you don't know me yet but one thing I hate is someone telling me how to run my company" I said leaning even closer to her as we were only a breath away.

"Sir I can't do this" she said but instead of pushing me away she closed her eyes parting her lips slightly.

I chuckled as I pulled away and walked to my desk. I turned around and noticed the shook on her face. I continued laughing then just gave her a smirk.

"Sorry to disappoint but this isn't a cliché story where the CEO falls for his PA. I already have the love of my life and she's all I need. You can leave" I said looking straight into her eyes.

She quickly got back to her senses and rushed out of my office just as Zack was walking in.

"Wow, did you have a moment with your PA" Zack asked with a chuckle.

"There's only one woman for me and I'm reuniting with her tomorrow" I said with a chuckle.

Two weeks had already gone by, she was back on campus. That rob guy wasn't the only guy I killed on that campus, I killed anyone who made the mistake of messing with her.

"Aww so you're taking leave for a while. Where are you taking her" he asked with a smirk.

"I don't know yet" I replied making him raise a brow.

"Don't tell me it's fine,you said you had to talk to me" he asked making me sigh.

"Yeah, there's a problem at HQ" I said making him groan.

"We have to go to new York" he asked making me give him a nod.

"Yes but I can't leave with you, tomorrow is really special for me understand my situation-" he cut me off when he began laughing.