Chapter 67: Nina

Hunter's POV

I smiled as I stared at the beautiful woman sleeping besides me in bed. I laid on my side staring at her, she looked so beautiful,her lips naturally pink so were her cheeks.

I picked up my phone then found a lot of missed calls from Zack. I got out of bed then walked out of the room. I called him a couple of times but he wasn't picking so I called luana.

"Do you know where Zack is" I asked.

"I thought he was with you, we had a bit of a misunderstanding and he stormed off, he said he needed some fresh air but he never came back, he spent the night out I'm worried" she complained.

"Don't worry, I'll look for him I'm sure he's alright I will call you if I find him" I stated.

"Please do" she stated. I hang up.

I went back to the bedroom,took a shower then I grabbed my clothes and dressed up, I went and sat down on the bed next to Amanda who was still asleep.

I placed a kiss on her cheek, then held her hand.

"Vixen" I called lightly. She stirred in her sleep.

"My love" she answered finally opening her eyes.

"I have to go out for a while, so stay here till I get back OK" I ordered. She sat up wrapping the sheets around her chest.

"What happened,where are you going" she asked.

"Zack has been missing since yesterday, I think something might have happened" I explained. She gasped.

"I'm coming with you, let me get ready" she informed trying to get her out of bed but I stopped her.

"I'll look for him, I know you're worried about him but I'm begging you please don't leave this hotel room and don't let anyone in" I ordered.

"I can't just sit here and wait, what if something bad happened to him-" I cut her off.

"OK head over to luana she's home alone, I'll be back with Zack I swear" I promised.

I walked out if the hotel room then called Steve.

"You have your men keeping tabs on Zack right" I asked.

"By your order of course, you said no harm should come to him so we've been protecting him from the shadows" he replied.

"Then you can tell me were he is" I stated.

"The last location he was seen at,is at his penthouse,he was in a bar making out with a woman" he answered.

"I have a request, as soon as that woman leaves the hotel, get her and hand her to Brian tell him he has to keep an eye on her till I tell him otherwise. Make sure you get her by all means, arrest her if you may" I ordered.

"Yes sir, as you wish. I'll send my men to wait outside as soon as she tries to leave we will have her" he assured.

"Thanks Steve" I answered then hang up.

I rushed to my car then made my way to Zack's penthouse lucky it wasn't far from the hotel Amanda and I were in. That dick head might have gotten himself into a big mess.

When I got to his penthouse I saw his clothes were scattered across the room, I looked for him downstairs but he wasn't there so I headed to his room.

He was laying on his stomach, he was naked and only had a pair of boxer briefs on, the bed sheets were on the ground, the bedside drawers were left open. There were sex pills scattered everywhere. I sighed what mattered was that he was breathing.