Chapter 48: Romantic Night

Warning : This chapter contains mature content, if you are disgusted by such please skip.

I sat on the bed anxiously waiting for hunter to come back. I checked the time on my phone and noticed it was 6:40 PM. I stood up trying to control my nerves. Wow it was really going to happen.

The minute Hunter walked in,my heart beat tripled, my legs began to shake as I stared at him. He held a Trumpet smirk. He had a box which contained some bottles of water and energy drinks.

He placed the box on the floor then took out the bottles of water,there were six bottles of water, he placed them on one side of the bedside table then took out four bottles of different energy drink and placed them on the other side of the bedside table which was on the other side of the bed. He took out some pills then also placed them on the bed side table along with the energy drinks.

He went to the land line then disconnected it, he made sure to lock the door.

"I locked all the doors and disconnected all the telephones in the house, give me your phone" he ordered.

I handed him my phone, he turned off my phone then put it in one of the drawers along with his phone.

"Uh is all this necessary Hunter. What do you need the water, energy drinks and pills for" I asked. He laughed.

"My love they are not for me, all that is yours. I've been dreaming about this day for a long time Amanda, nothing and no one should and can stand between us tonight. You will need all this for the night I have planned for you" he noted holding my hands.

"But the water, sex pills and energy drink. I don't need them" I stated.

"Relax my love, so what will you start with" he asked.

"Water will be fine" I stated.

He grabbed a bottle then handed it to me,I took a sip then placed it back where it was. Hunter captured my lips in a hungry devouring kiss. He pushed me on the bed then climbed on top of me capturing my lips again.

I kissed him back with equal passion. He went to my neck and started planting kisses, I ran a hand in his hair. I let out a soft moarn. All the anxiety and fear left my body.

He quickly took off my lingerie now I was completely naked under him. He stopped for a while then just stare at me with a grin. His chest rose and dropped.

My face was red at a tomato just wondering what he was thinking of. I felt embarrassed, was he making fun of me body. I began to feel insecure under his gaze so I tried to hide my body.

He removed my hands from my chest

"Don't hide this masterpiece from Me" he commanded.

"I'm just nervous, this is my first time" I confessed.

"I'll take care of you my love, just relax" he assured.

He took off his shirt then started kissing me again, this time it was soft and sweet as if trying to relax me,it worked to some extent.

He trailed kisses from my lips down to my neck. He cupped on of my boobs then gently massaged it as he started licking the other one.

"Hunter" I let out a moan.

He did this for a while changing places, he'd suck,liked and bite my hardened nimples. From there he placed a kiss on my tummy as he stared at me.

He spread my legs and started staring at me with a smirk. He started talking to himself as he ran a hand in his hair. He stared into my eyes for a while then in a flash, I felt his tongue at my center.