Chapter 6: Brother

Amanda's POV

I woke up to the irritating sound of my alarm clock, I groaned as I tried reaching out for it. I quickly switched it off then sat up on my bed.

I had a slight headache and wasn't in the mood to get out of bed. I had the weirdest dream that someone broke into my house and was caressing me but who would do that.

I dragged my body to the bathroom then did my morning rituals then got dressed in a black dress that reached just above my knee, I pared it with a dark blue jean jacket and dark blue flat shoes. I combed my hair then applied my make up.

I went to the kitchen and made a quick breakfast since Hunter was supposed to pick me up any minute. A smile made it's way to my lips when I remembered what would have happened the previous night.

I almost kissed hunter, I didn't know what got into me that I started yearning for him. I didn't know what I felt for him but I was sure I wanted to kiss him badly.

There was a part of me that told me not to try. I had been in a couple relationship and non of them lasted for more than a few months. My mother set me up with boys she thought were high class. Each of them wanted only one things from me, sex. Which I never accepted automatically ending the relationship.

But hunter was different,he was unique in his own way. I never wanted to Ruin our friendship for a dating relationship, what if we were to start dating then we break up. I would lose a boyfriend and friend at the same time.

We were not even dating but I was already thinking ahead. A knock on the door interrupted me from my thoughts.

I grabbed my back pack placing it around my shoulder and ran to the door, suddenly excited on seeing Hunter. I wanted to talk to him about what happened the other day, maybe he also had feelings for me.

I opened the door with a wide grin but when I saw who was at the door, my grin slowly dropped. I looked around but couldn't see him, only a tall man dressed in black was there.

He screamed scary,his face held no emotion as he stared at me, I was even scared to breath properly, he was handsome don't get me wrong. With his brown eyes and brown hair. He was cute but scary.

"Can I help you" I asked and he nodded.

"My boss sent me to drop you off at college" he said confusing me. Who could have been this 'boss' of his.

"And who is this boss if I may ask" I asked.

"Mr Craver" he said and I continued staring in confusion.

"Why didn't he come" I asked and thought about it. He must have been busy.

"If you wish to know the were about of Mr Craver please ask Mr Adams" he said and I rolled my eyes. Couldn't he just have told me.

I locked the door to my house then got in the car. We drove in silence until my phone began ringing. I looked at the caller ID and smiled before picking up.

"Richard is this when you remembered you have a sister" I said and he chuckled on the other end.

"Oh like you called" he said and I rolled my eyes.

Richard and I had a health sister and brother relationship, i couldn't do anything without him while I was growing up. Thanks to my mother that relationship started fading.

She constantly compared me to him since he was successful in his life. He worked as an engineer in a huge company and my mom wanted me to follow in his footsteps, I refused though picked something similar, business management, which I had only a few months till I competed and got my degree.