(insert extra creative chapter title here)

Start from the beginning

"Huh? What! Where am I!?" America exclaimed in a sleepy haze. He must have forgotten, He looked at me.

"Yeah, sorry about tying you guys up, I need to ask you guys something, but if you are hungry I made you breakfast," I said. I started walking back to the kitchen to fetch the breakfast I had prepared for them. When I came back, they had already freed their hands and were trying to escape.

"What do you think you are doing?" I asked. They looked a little embarrassed and stopped trying to escape. I placed their breakfast down in front of them. They had freed their hands, so eating it wasn't a problem. They seemed starving by the way I ate. Almost like pigs.

"Okay, now I need you two to answer me some questions," I said, a little more demanding.

"Fine, what do you want to know," Australia said while he was eating.

"You said Aotero- I mean, New Zealand was staying at France's home? Is this true?" I asked.

"Yep, he moved out a few weeks ago, but he comes back for dinner more often than not," Australia answered while finishing his mouthful.

"Is he okay? I need to know that he is safe," I said.

"Every time we see him he seems fine," America responded.

"Why has he moved out?" I asked.

"It was not safe for him to live with us," Australia said sadly.

"How so?" I needed to know. Neither of them said anything. They gave quiet, frightened glances at each other like they were convincing the other of avoiding speaking.

"Tell me!" I demanded. The sharp tone scared them, making them jump momentarily. I knew it because I could see the fear in their eyes. What was I doing? I already knew what was happening. It needed to stop. I untied them and took a step away from them.

"He will come looking for you, you can hide here," I offered. I knew too well that UK was abusive and protective of whatever he owned. The boys left on their own, so UK would come for them, eventually.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whelp, okay!

13 things about me:

1. My favourite colour is navy blue

2. I was born in Christchurch, New Zealand

3. I have two brothers and I'm the middle child

4. I'm a cat person

5. I moved to Australia when I was 9

6. I have been to Germany, Switzerland and Austria

7. My favourite book series are Warriors and Heroes of Olympus

8. I enjoy reading the comments people leave on my stories

9. My full name contains exactly 30 letters

10. I have two middle names, one literally being 'Goose'

11. I work as a Tradies assistant

12. I would kill for ice cream

13. I spend way to much time writing instead of actually getting a life

And 15 people to tag:

SherbertKiwi

JackalopeSoda

berrysome_11

Spudsy_Vera

TheNZbro

crypti

EchaMalaya

LovelibertyC

kitkatscary4

straya_

CompyKat

spiderino

StiillxChiilll

Mjm155

ZeaTheChiwi

Okay, also side note, there is still time to submit questions! Not quite at 30K yet!

(Yeah you can ask more questions on this chapter as well)