26

(Jack)

*2 hours later*

As I approach the door, a sense of dread fills me. My emotions are confused. But overall, I need to sleep.

I stop at the door and listen. The sound of soft breathing is the only sound, and the occasional shifting of the sheets.

Should I go in?

She has no memory of me, but she acts like she knows me. How would she feel if I slept in there?

Opening the door I take a step in. I pause looking at the most heartwarming scene before me. Not that it is cute or anything.

(Y/N) and Sally are in my bed snuggling, like a mother and her child. Sally being the furthest from the door, and (Y/N) being closer with her back to me.

I walk closer making sure to be as quiet as possible. As I reach the bed I grab a pillow and start to make my way back to the door, but (y/n) begins to stir. Freezing still at the side of the bed, she turns.

The look on her face makes my heart leap. Tears run down her face, and her brows are furrowed. Nightmare? Sighing I put my pillow down on the bed, and change my clothes before climbing under the covers. Pulling her closer to me I wipe her tears with the sheets.

Running my hands through her hair I feel her relax. Leaning closer she wraps her arms around me. Why does this feel right? It shouldn't.

Although I cant help but think back to when I was still human. The thought of this was normal, but now it was near impossible. I have been needing this for years.

Her even breathing lulls me into sleep.

(Sally♡)

Waking up I felt cold. Where is mom? Sitting up and looking over i see her snuggling with Jack. Huffing I stand up and step in between them, then sit down forcing my way in the center. Although uncomfortable at first they moved around me, then snuggled closer. Their arms like a shield from everything, and protecting me. I wish they were both my real mom and dad, and that we didn't have to deal with all the monster stuff.

Maybe Mr. Slendy can help me?

Most of all I'm really warm now. Just before I fall asleep I feel Jack- I'm going to call him dad now. I felt Jack pull mom and I closer.

I hope this last forever.

*time skip* (sorry if everyone is out of character)

(Jack)
When I wake up I see that Sally is gone, but (Y/N) is still in my arms. Eye wide, and frozen she looks up at me. "I think I remember." Sitting up I look down at her still laying form. "What do you remember?" A pause. "Eveything from meeting you, to that thing attacking me in the cabin." Her eyes had a look of intense hatred.

"You come into my home, kill my uncle, kidnapped me. Chain me up in your house. What the hell is wrong with you?!" She looks at Sally in her arms. "Then you bring this kid around me, who looks so familiar. And I can't help but care for them."

(Y/N) POV

Somethings so wrong. I feel like I should be angry and fighting against this man and running far away. Something within me is making me stay. After knowing everything he has done I somehow don't feel scared.

All I know is that I need to go find someone.

Zalgo.