8

Yay new chapter and i know i said no more pov changes but come just a few more won't hurt right? anyway I hope you enjoy and feel free to comment! Oh and if yah do be nice!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Jack's Pov)

And she fell asleep. We've only been driving for 20 minutes like really? She is a real airhead isn't she? She is so sweet, but yet my ind keeps on replaying what she did to the monster or as she called him "Chris" she took one look at my situation and she didn't hesitate to kill him but the image of her doing that was impressive. She''s not a threat anyway.

I grabbed the map, and great 34 miles to go till we get to the cabin. I haven't been there since he got me, but that won't happen again. I'll make sure of it. Thinking on (Y/N) again. how could someone so innocent like her be raised by him f all people, and the pictures of her on the hallway walls. Also the fact that she wasn't aloud to got outside isn't she like 15 what's up with that?

18 minutes later...

(Your Pov)

I fell asleep didn't I? My neck is stiff and it's dark, great blindfolded. Not all that bad my hands are free so I can rub my neck. sweet pleasure and relief for my neck. I probably look stupid as I sit up and look towards where Jack should be. "Hey uh what's with the blindfold man?", He scoffs. wow did he just scoff at me rude. "I don't want you to know how to leave." he said. "Ha you act like i'm going to run." he chuckles "For one you're an airhead because you can sleep with a killer in the same car as you." um wait!"Did you forget what I just did not even 24 hours ago!" he laughs at what I just said, oh and don't forget I'm arguing with someone while being blindfolded. "What is so funny!" he just burst out laughing, ok even though i'm cheesed off (British slang) it was kinda cute. "You-pfft- are yelling at me while bl-blindfolded it's like looking at a lost chicken-pfft-!" Okay now that I am picturing it that is so funny. We are both laughing until he hits they brakes and I fall forward because i'm sitting on my feet (Is it just me or does anyone else do that?) "Crud that hurt!", by the time I said that I'm pretty sure he was dying of laughter "Why'd yah do that?", I said rubbing my head. Great he's wheezing oh my lord "We're here!", he says after a coughing fit. He is still giggling, but keep in mind I'm in between the passenger seat and the dash, also blindfolded.

"Then take the fricken blindfold off you fricken twat!" , still giggling he takes the blindfold off and I see that mask of his. I wanna see his face again. Since I know I won't I quickly boop his mask nose and step out the old truck and oh my lord the cabin is beautiful with a capital B.

(Jack's Pov)

Did she just boop me!