3

(Chris Pov )

She Is terrifying . She threatened to kill me , i guess this was a bad idea , for her . she has no idea what is in store for her when she sees him . She will be disgusted and he will get mad ,and kill her, then I won't have to worry about her .

( ??? Pov)

"What is he planing " I thought as his terrified look turned smug . He walked straight to me, and then i saw her face, it looked curious . I knew she would scream when she sees my face. She seemed like the kind of person i might eat but i guess that his plan so be it then. I made a big grin as he lifted my mask.

(Your Pov)

I was furious , but kept a calm and curious look on my face. nobody knew i was good with weapons but that doesn't matter now i watched Chris approach a figure that looked human but it wore a mask so i was three feet behind him when he began to lift his mask i felt pity for the person sitting there and i wish i could have helped him sooner i griped my machete and got ready to swing no matter what he was going to be punished with a death. He had the mask fully removed now , and i just stood there and looked at the man in chains .i noticed he had auburn hair standing in a million ways possible and grey skin but what stands out most of all was his face. He had razor sharp looking teeth but his eyes were the most noticeable part about him, they as if they had tar flowing from them and he was eyeless just like a dark abyss. He was beautiful.

(??? Pov )

My mask was of,f but she didn't scream or do anything in fact she just looked at me then the guy who captured me . She gripped the handle of the machete and raised it above her head ,and said"How dare you keep someone like a dog you sick pig!" she screamed and i flinched expecting to be the one hit , but instead i heard a loud sickening crack then a thud.I looked up to see her (h/c) hair covered in crimson blood which didn't bother her at all it seemed she got her machete from his head , and walked to the counter where h kept the keys "What is she doing?" I thought to myself.

(A/N)

hope you liked so -By loves<3