10

(Jacks pov)
I could hear the padding of feet walking down the hall. The rain just started to kick up ,and the wind was racing with a whisle. It was around three in the morning. Why is that girl awake?

I heard her get near to the couch I was on ,and heard a small little "sniff" I would think she is crying but it is to dark to see.
She tried walking around the couch to be able to have a seat ,but as she reached the coffee table I heard a solid "thud". She hit her toe on the table. I wasn't going to laugh but she said a nonchalant, "Ow..ok." and then I lost it. I was laughing so hard I could not breathe.
"Stop laughing at me, it's not funny.", she said . She sat down on the couch rubbing her foot while looking down at the ground with vacant eyes. I began to stop laughing, and gained a serious look under my mask.
"What is wrong with you now?" ,I asked trying to make weird gestures at her. She started to giggle ,but was trying to hide it. I did the first thing that came into mind. Looked her in the eyes ,and while was looking into my eye sockets she went dead quiet. I moved my arms to her sides and leaned closer ,and began to tickle her. She was having the biggest laughing fit I have ever seen in my life. Not even Sally could laugh this much.
I stopped tickling her ,and while she was wheezing for air I got up a headed to the kitchen. I am going to make breakfast. "What breakfast do you want (y/n)?" She took a minute to answer this ,but then she got a weird smirk like BEN. "I want Waffles!", she squealed like a two year old.
Waffles it is then.

(A/N)
I know it sucks but I like it💙💙