23

It's been a couple months since we aquired Grinny into our new little 'family' if you could call it that.  Every other week Sally would visit along with Ben and Jeff.
Although I've heard about the other 'creepypastas' I've never really meet any other people. But recently Jack has been talking about staying at his old place for some reason.

(Time skip~ I realize yall probably hate me bc I haven't posted in forever but I still love youuuuu.)

Jack pov

Around 2 in the morning I get home, and hear rustling and a crash coming from the house. I ignore it and walk in the house and go straight to the kitchen. I place the kidneys in the fridge, and sit on the couch. If only I don't have to worry about (Y/n) twenty-four-seven I could actually get some rest.  Jesus humans are such fragile beings. Crash.  I bolt up as I hear something crash from the other side of the house. I ran toward the sound which came from (Y/n)'s room.

(Y/N)'s pov

I had been reading to pass the time, and as I look up to the sound of footsteps towards my room I glance at the time, and see that it's very late. My door creeks open, and Sally walks in. "Hey, Sal. What are you doing here? I thought you weren't going to be back for a couple days because you were with BEN." She looks up, and instead of her usual bright green eyes I see a dull red in place. "It's been a long day and here was closer than home." Her voice sounded manipulated, but I didn't mind. "Can I lay with you?" I nod my head and she climbed up the bed. As she settled the sound of the front door opening and closing passed through the house.

I opened my mouth to welcome Jack home, but my mouth was covered by a small hand. Chuckling a bit I try to take Sally's hand off my mouth, but her grip is very strong and her eyes became blood red. Her face become morphed, and her skin turns midnight black.  The girl that I looked at as my own child turned into another creature from not of this world.  She no 'it'  smiled, but there were multiple mouths. From what I was looking at this was most definitely not my girl. This things hands grabbed my neck and began to chuckle. I reached around for something to grab, and my hand reached my book I had been previously reading. I chucked it at the creatures head, and it hit the monster in the temple and to the ground with a loud thud. The monster winced, but didn't falter, but instead it threw me into the wall. A loud crack came from my body, but I was in to much pain to even locate from where. I hear footsteps running to the room as this being grabs my throat and slams me against the wall once more. It grins wildly with its multiple mouth and leans closer to my ear and says," You'll do nicely with time..." He vanishes causing me to come crashing to the ground, and a confused Jack in the doorway.

I turn to him and he says, "We're leaving sooner than planned." I chuckle and feel my head, but before my and could reach it I past out with a thud.

A/N

Shit. Sorry I have been gone for so longggg. But I hope this was worth it. It's my summer now, and I'll try and keep you guys updated but I just hope you know I love you.~~~~~~