4

(Your Pov)

I raised my machete grip tightening by the second, and i brought it down onto Chris's head . With a loud and satisfying crack he soon fell to the floor . His hair was matted with the crimson blood , and my razor sharp machete in his head. I turned around and walked to the counter to get the keys so i can get this guy free but he stopped me by saying "Hey, what are you doing?" I replied with,"I don't know." I Started to grab the keys but he said, " Can you get his kidneys for me before you unchain me?" I was so confused but then it clicked that's why he tried to cut me . So i bent down and took out my scalpel ,and began to cut out his kidneys expertly . I took the awful mans kidneys and set down my scalpel and machete . I moved my (H/c)hair out of my eyes so I could see, and begun to unchain him.

(??? Pov)

She moved her (h/c) hair out of her eyes and began to unchain me, which would be OK if i wasn't half starved and had no blood circulation to my arms. I just might kill my savor . She had the kidneys right beside her and she was weapon less . For all i know she could be tricking me so i can trust her so i will not be fooled that easily. She took the chains off of me so i could move, then i took the chance to jump on her with my hand on her throat squeezing the life out of her, but something stopped me. she passed out barely holding on so i quickly at the kidneys so i wouldn't eat her instead. I took her out of the basement and looked around.We were in a living room it had a tan wallpaper, leather couches, flat screen T.v. , but most noticeable were the pictures. They had this girl that i have in my arms as a baby to what looks five with three other people and then the rest have her and that "man". I started to head upstairs to find her room . I came across a room with scary movie posters on the front and the name "(Y/N)" I guess that's her name . Well that''s one less question.

(A/N)

this was a very short chapter sorry but if you liked it please comment, so creepy dreams loves<3