15

(Y/N pov)

A few weeks have passed, and Jack has been leaving more frequently, and becoming more cold to me. I thought I had a special connection with him. I thought I was his friend. Turns out I was really just a toy. He leaves for hours on end leaving me chained to the wall in my 'room'. The chain barely able to reach across the hallway less than likely the kitchen. Everytime I see him he is mumbling or spacing out. When I try and talk to him he lashes out, and goes our for days on end. I'm starting to worry.

(Time skip)

I have been awake for what felt like a long time, singing to a tune in my head when I hear a door get kicked in and multiple pairs of footsteps come in the house. Frightened I do the dumbest thing I could think of and hide under my bed. I begin to notice I feel dizzy, and feverish. The footsteps lead to Jacks room, and I hear the creak of a bed along with the sound of a two muffled voices. Though the wall is thin I can still manage out that one is in fact Jack. I get out from under my bed and make my way to my door and opening it only to fall over my own two feet, and hit my head. Laying on the floor I hear a slur of curses, and heavy footsteps make their way to the door. Vision blurring I see a shirtless masked figure, assuming it was Jack I curled into my arms fearful of what was to happen. I didn't want to upset him. I didn't mean to. My vision finally faded, and the last thing I heard was the sound of feet rushing closer. I'm sorry I didn't want to make you mad Jack.

(A/N)
And this is when I realize I sick at writing. Any way thank you guys so much for reading and sorry for not posting. I hope to do so more frequently. Bye love y'all.