25

"Do you have any food?"
"....."
I got no response, and I got off the table i was on. Only to fall to the floor.

"What the fuc-", "SHHHH! Sally is in the house!" The guy with the blue mask and leaky eyes said-well yelled.

Flashes in my vision kept me from looking else where. A little girl's giggle comes into my head, and a grey face pops into my head.
"(Y/N)?" I snap my head towards the distraction from the images in my head. The guy with the mask is the source. He turns his head towards the other people (?) and motions to the door. They take the hint and leave.
He waits till they are gone, and then takes a step towards me. And then he kneels down to my height. His eyes show-well nothing. "(Y/n)?", he asks while taking off his mask. "I get that you know my name, but could I please go home? Chris must be worried sick. Plus i don't even know your name. Let alone where i am."  All he does in response is scoff, and walk away toward the door. Stopping in the doorway he says, " I doubt he's worried, and it's Jack, although I don't think you'll be in need of my name anymore." As he walks away my heart tugs a feeling of guilt lingers.

What did he mean by anymore?

(Time skip~~~~)

It's been about two hours- I think? And I have been sitting on the cold floor the entirety of it. I'm still hungry!  A knock on the door distracts me for my hunger. Turning my attention to the doors I see a little girl in the doorway with a plate and a drink, but she has a gloomy look on her face. Flashes of memories (I think?) pop into my head. This little girl a guy with grey skin, and being in a comfy little cabin.

"You! I recognize you!" The little girl looks up at me, and her face lights up as she shuffles her way closer to me.

(Jack's POV)

Sally was excited that (Y/N) was in the mansion, and couldn't hide it.  She was skipping down the halls as we were going to bring (Y/N) food. "Sally, I already told you that she doesn't remember us.", I snapped at her. How could she forget so fast? All that happened was she hit her head.

  Sally's face lose its excited look, and obtains a upset look. The closer we get to the room the more nervous I got. I knew I shouldn't have let her live.

  I'll take care of it soon enough. I just hope nobody is too attached.

As we reach the door Sally enters first, and I decide to stay out of sight. Leaning against the wall. I hear a gasp,"You! I recognize you!" The sound of the tray clinking on the floor and footsteps rushing further into the room along with a giggle make me feel something, but It hurts. I have no idea why.

A crash interrupts my thoughts causing me to hold my breathe. Another gasp is let out followed by,"Umm Jack..." it strung out by a small timid voice. Sally.

Letting my breathe go I enter the room. Only to catch my breathe again. Blood was running down (Y/N)'s head, but she didn't look bothered.  Still holding onto Sally in a hug even after getting knocked backwards. "I jumped at her for a hug, and-and- I knocked her back- and then the cart-and the that-and then-" (Y/N) cut her off by pulling her into a deeper hug shushing her quietly, telling her that she was fine.

Looking around the room I look for something to clean her up. After finding some bandaid's and alcohol wipes I crouched in front of her.

"This might sting a bit, but don't worry ok?", with no response I continue. She just looked at me in the eyes. Even though I had my mask on I felt like she could see me. I felt like I was on display, unlike when we first met or like when she first saw me without a mask.

"Could you hand me that sandwich,Jack?", The first thing that she says. Freezing I pause, then hand her the sandwhich that Sally and I made.  Continuing to dress her wound I pause again. I take the alcohol wipe and press against her wound, watching her reaction. Nothing. I press again. Nothing.

"Does that not hurt?", All she does I look at me then shrug. After swallowing a bite from the sandwhich. "I never really feel pain, but I do feel the throbbing around it, and i feel the pressure. But It doesn't necessarily hurt." She takes another bite. And strokes Sally's head which is placed in her lap. Most likely asleep already.

So that makes sense about her first night at the cabin.

Finally putting a bandaid on her forehead, she finishes her sandwhich. "You're probably tired huh? Sleeping on a metal bed isn't the best, and neither is the floor. Follow me." As she stands she picks up Sally and  carrys her with us. The look on her face seems to change for a split second when I mention going to sleep. As we approach my room my thoughts run wild, but before I can voice any of my questions we are at the door.

After opening the door, (Y/N) walks through the doorway, and looked at the room. Turning around she walks towards me, and stops a few inches away.

She grabs me by the collar of my shirt and pulls me into a hug.

After pulling away she stops by my face. She pull my mask off, and kisses my cheek.

"I have no clue why I did that, but it felt right. Thanks for everything Jack. Goodnight.", and she closes the door.

I hide my face in my coat, as if my mask wasn't doing its job. Heat spread across my face, and to my ears as blood rushed.

I still need to sleep in there tonight as well.

(Y/N)'s POV

'What did I just do?', I thought as heat spread across my face while I set Sally down. I go to sit in a chair, but a small hand catches my wrist. "Mom, don't go.", I sigh crawling into the bed putting the covers over the both of us. "Sally I'm not your mom..."

"You are now.", she mumbled tiredly snuggling closer. "I love you mom."

"I love you too, sweetheart", this felt right. It feels like we are missing someone though.

(A/N)
I hope you will forgive for the amnesia, and stuff like not updating. Also I'm sorry for forcing the whole sally being like an adopted child, but I feel like it's right.
And if possible can I have a nickname for Sally and Jack. I was thinking string bean and shortcake. But let me know what you think! I love you all, and please take care of yourselves.💜💜💜💜💜