20

(Your pov)
Running.
My feet were pounding with each step I took. Every inch of my body told me I had to keep running. Trees were moving past me as I ran. I barely had the time to look at them.

Distant screams of my name were not far behind, but something told me I shouldn't listen to them. That if I did something would happen.

A clearing opened and there I was by a cliff. The call of my name ended as Jack stepped out of the woods. In my head I was hopeful. Thinking that he could help me, but my body as a whole told me to leave. I backed up away from him. Jack looked sinister walking towards me, as if he wanted me to scream.

"(Y/n).", his voice had a chuckle to it.
Footsteps in the forest were approaching. "You know what happened was your fault right?" What is he talking about? My eyes teared up uncontrollably. As if I was outside of my own body I saw myself backing towards the edge. Cresent moon high In the sky, but not a single star or cloud. Right as my foot caught the edge Jack disappeared, and I fell.

Complete darkness.

Plummeting further.

Anger.

Distrust.

Sunlight filled my eyes as I woke up. I was still a little shaken by my dream, but I was distracted by the smell of eggs cooking in the kitchen. My feet touch the cold wooden floor of my room. I feel something on my feet as I stand, and I look and see dirt and grass. I shrugged off the thought, and left the room. I failed to see something in the mirror as I passed. That thing was me.