9

(Your Pov)

Jack stepped out of the old truck and walked straight to the front door of the cabin and reached in his pocket and shuffled around until he grabbed something. I realized it was a key. He really is something huh?

We began to walk in the house with our stuff, and boy did the house reek of something dead. I had to walk back outside while he opened the windows, didn't help much but it did something at least.

Jack showed me to 'my' room

I have to admit it is bigger than my old room. But it's really dusty

I set my suitcase on the bed and a huge cloud of dust flew up. It caused me to go into a sneezing fit.

"You alright (Y/N)?", Jack asked. "I-I'm fine just alergys

"Well to take care of that let's get to cleaning shall we?"he said in a bad country acent. "Wht yes we should. Shall I play some music too?", I said in the same accent. "How are you going to play music?", he asked. 'Oh he must think I have a phone pfft idoit'
"Why by my trusty old radio of course."

(Jack Pov)

We started cleaning after she set up her radio, but she was looking for a certain station when she was looking for something to listen to. Then a different song came on. Don't get me wrong it was good but (y/n) seemed to like it but feel sad while listening to it. She started to hum while sweeping, it was normal but about this situation she looked so happy and sad. A tear leaked from her eye. I stopped what i was doing and listened to the song closely. This is the song 'Chris' was singing when he kidnapped me. "What does this song mean to you?", I asked. "She stopped what she was doing also and said "I used to sing this song to my little sister." Sister? " Wait you have a sister, so you weren't the only one there?" , God I should've asked about that. "No it was only us two." Now that i notice it she has bags under her eyes "You can go to your room and get some sleep. It's almost 3 am anyway i'm gonna hit the hay soon." She walked over to the closet and set the broom inside it. And walked away. I sure do hate watching that back walk away.

(A/N)
So, yeah I guess I'm back lol srry!!😙💙 love yall