14

(A/N)
Omg woah I can't wait to see what happens this chapter.
(Y/N)
We found our way to settle in the livingroom where Jeff and Jack were talking, and BEN and I played Mario cart. I was beating BEN by two rounds, and he was getting fed up with this game. Every time I won he would have an ear piercing screech that sounded like a thousands nails on a chalkboard. The game paused just as BEN was about to win. We both groaned and complained, but looked at the other two in the room. They both had serious faces, which kinda frightened me. Jack changed to the news, and after a annoying looking news reporter stopped talking about the weather they transfered to breaking news.
" Breaking news there was a 35 year old male named Chris Brown who was found in the northern region of (your state) and we're looking for who the murderer was. The man was killed by a machete in his home in the mountains. There were no signs of break in, and there seems to of been someone else living there at the time of his dimise. That is all we have for today. Sue back to you."
The two men looked at Jack wide eyed. "Since when do you kill with a machete?", Jeff asked. Jack shook his head. "I didn't." The boys seemed puzzled. I raised my hand, and gulped. "I did, I did that to him.", I said. They turned to me, and I swear you could hear a pen drop. Then they started to laugh, and I couldn't seem to find out the joke so I turned to Jack with a questioning look. "She really did, and she saved me too.", he said. The room went still, and the boys finally understood that I wasn't joking that I, in fact had killed someone. I was capible of killing. But one thing made me want to scratch my head. Jack said I saved him, so does that mean he's thankful?