12

(Y/N)
When I woke up I felt weighed down, like I had an invisible weight on top of me. I couldn't move, and I could hardly breathe. Each breath I tried to take felt like smoke was being forced into my face, and nails were being dragged down my lungs forcing me to gasp and suffer. After what felt like an eternity I could finally move and breathe normally. When I climbed out of bed I heard the sound of metal hit the floor and a weight on my left ankle. I was in a dazed state of mind, and I would bet I looked like I was in a deer in the head lights kind a state. I stood up and walked out of my room, feeling the texture of the cold metal handle of the doorknob, and the ruff feeling of the wood on my bare feet. Barely making it out of the door my chain, which had been attached to the wall had reached its end, causing me to nearly fall. I heard shuffling and a creak from down the hallway, which were followed by quick footsteps. The door down the hall on the left had creeked open and out came a mask less Jack. Jack had made his way down the hall, and from what I could tell he forgot to put his mask on in his hurry. His hair was everywhere and he had furrowed his eyebrows and said something, but I didn't hear him say anything because of my dazed state. "(Y/N) your arm is bleeding.", I heard him say, his voice sounding a little gruff as he had just waken up. I raised my arm up and looked at them, and realized that my left arm had a long gash going from the bend of my elbow to my wrist. For some reason I was numb to the pain, I felt nothing. Jack pulled a key out of his back pocket, and unlocked my chain. He walked me across the hall and into what I would guess is the bathroom. When we walked In he sat me on the counter and examined my cut, but saw more than one on me. There were cuts on my legs and neck, but I could barely feel the sting of them. Jack ducked down to a counter and pulled out a metal first-aid kit. He then treated my cuts with alcohol, and wrapped them in a adhesive wrap. He furrowed his brows and asked me, "How come you aren't scared of my face?" I just shrugged and hopped off of the counter and walked to the kitchen. I heard Jack follow me, and I could tell he was curious as to what I was doing. I opened the fridge and pull out a carton of eggs. "How about some breakfast?", I said.

(A/N)
Omg 633 reads I can't imagine. And the one question I wanna ask is why would you read this? Besides that I wanna say thank you guys so much!