16

A girl at the age of what looks to be four is running around a playground with her other friends, and her parents are in the parking lot smoking, while her sister is flirting with some boy she just met. Meanwhile the little girl made her way to the outskirts of the forest while playing hide and seek. The girl knew that her friends were to chicken to go in the forest so she had a for sure win this time. While the girl was hiding something stepped on a stick and startled her. The child turned her head around and saw a girl around her age in a pink dress. As soon as the new girl spotted her she ran to her. The girl In the pink dress introduced herself saying, "Hey I'm Sally who are you and why are you here?" The girl just giggled and said, "I'm (Y/N) and I'm playing hide and seek." From outside the forest someone was trying to get in, and they heard someone call (y/n). Sally waved goodbye and said, "I hope we will meet again." (Y

) ran out of the forest, but the park was empty except for the guy that was trying to get in the forest. The man walked up to (y/n) and got on one knee and said, "Hey girly your parents said you can stay with me. Remember when we had that talk?" She remembered that this was uncle chris, but not the conversation. That day she could still hear the small sound of people calling her name.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat up gasping for air and cold sweat running down my forehead. I scanned my surroundings that were unfamiliar, and saw Jack and two other people. But my mind was on a whole other matter right now. Why did my parents let me leave and where is Sally? Jack had sprung up and raced to my side faster than humanly possible, asking me questions a mile a minute. The moment I had a chance to say anything I said, "Jack do you know who Sally is?" He looked down at me, and I could see that I had confused him. He walked back to the other two in the room which I could finally tell were Jeff and BEN. The boys nodded and went up a flight of stairs and raving the room. Jack walked over to a small fridge and pulled out a sandwich and a soda. Walking back to me it seemed as if he was upset about something. He handed me the food and sat at the end of the metal bed. While I was mid bite Jack said, "I'm sorry for how I have been acting lately." I said with a mouth full of food , "I'm okay so no worry right?" after saying that I could keep a straight face, and Jack was shaking trying to hold it back. Things felt back to normal again. The door swung open and Jeff an Ben walked in, but there was another set of footsteps behind them. They went to go sit down, and the person behind them stood at the foot of the stairs. This person was a girl in a pink dress, and had a teddy bear in her clutches. My eyes widened and I looked around for comformation that this was real. The girl looked confused as to why she was there. "Sally is that you?", I asked trying to not sound nervous. Her head snapped to me, and she took a long look at me. She widened her eyes and said,"(y/n)?" I shook my head, and she dropped her bear and came running to me. I hopped off the bed so that I could catch her, and we sat on the floor hugging each other for a few minutes. After a while I stood up picking up Sally and holding her. We looked around and everyone else looked dumbstruck. I ignored them and went to pick up Sally's bear so she could hold it. Jack stood up and asked me,"how do you know Sally?" I sighed and said,"I met her the day Chris took me, and never saw anyone again until you came along."