19

(Your point of view)
Two weeks have passed. Jack is out of the house right now looking for medicine. I just so happened to catch the flu while standing out side without a jacket.
The front door opened and the sound of a plastic bag and boots approached my vacant room. The hinges scream as the door opens, and footsteps go from that room to the one I am currently in.
The door swings open, and Jack steps in with a soaking wet jacket. "Why are you in my room? Your room is perfectly fine.", he says as he gets a thermometer from the bag he carried in with him. "Well your bed is comfy and warm, and mine isn't." I giggle. He put his hand on my forehead and I back away because his hands are like ice. He hands me the thermometer and I take my temperature. "It doesn't matter if my bed is comfy. You shouldn't have got out of bed." ,he nagged. The thermometer beeped and Jack took it, and he sighed when he read it. "107.3 degrees Fahrenheit. Are you sure you didn't stick your head into the oven when you got up?" I sat up and giggled. As I was about to say something my stomach did backflips. I could feel the color pale from my
face. Bile was rising up my throat as I ran to the bathroom. I barely made it to the toilet before I stared hurling last night's dinner. While I was having a moment with the toilet my hair was pulled back out of my face. I take my wrist band and hand it to Jack so he can tie it back. After my conversation with the very kind toilet I got up and walked to the sink to wash my face. I looked in the mirror and saw that my (skin tone) skin had an unsettling sickly look to it. My eyes had bags, and my lips were chapped. (And faded. Ok I'll shut up with the MCR refrence) Before I knew it I was picked up and carried to my room. As soon as I was set on my bed a wave of exhaustion washed over me.

A wave that went straight to a nightmare.

(A/n)
I'm sorry I haven't been posting but I no longer have writer's block so we might have another post tomorrow. I also want to say thank you to those who have been supporting this book I highly appreciate it I honestly never thought a single person would read my book but It brings me joy to see that you readers are willing to take the time to read this.
I love you guys so much! Please continue being the awesome people you are.