6

(Your pov)

After my celebration i got almost everything i had because i didn't really have that much anyway. So all i had was two suitcases and my laptop and my scary movies. As we were walking down the stairs i looked at all the pictures and the place i have stayed at for over ten years. All of a sudden a big grin spreads across my face which got this guys attention. " Why are you smiling?", he asked me. "No specific reason."i said in a flat tone. Once we reached the door i stopped "Why did you stop ?"he asked ,"Well i haven't been outside in like ten years let alone leave.", he just stood there.

(??? pov)

After she told me that i just stood there. I was shocked, but she couldn't tell. "Why not?" i asked, what is with me asking all these questions ? " Well because Chris never let me.", So that was his name. I couldn't help notice she seemed unfazed by the fact she killed him "How are you holding up?", she must have not known what i meant because she tilted her head and said, "About what?" okay then, "About him." her face went blank as she thought, "I'm fine .", she said happily. Weird shouldn't she be upset? "Alright then lets go ", I said as i grabbed her arm and got into this cursed truck.

(Flashback)

I got knocked out and now i'm in the back of an old rusted truck with my kidnapper he was singing a song that I didn't know so i just sat back cause i was tied but son enough i was knocked unconscious.

(End of flashback)

I turned the truck on and began to drive home.

(A/n)

sorry guys it took me so long to update. I have no excuse so i hope this will make it up. my friend has old me it took me a while *she knows who she is* so i'll try to post sooner than last time.

love y'all and scary dreams~ <3