24

(A/N)
Y'all are going to hate me.

Clanking sounds were the only thing I heard as I came to. I went to turn over, but I hissed in pain and settled on just looking around. From what I could see was a ceiling.

'What the hell happend?', a muffled voice said. 'Like I said she was attacked and the passed out after he left.' A familiar responded. A door opened and footsteps sounded. Hushed whispers turned into silence, and a face came into my view.
"Damn girl you look rough...", said a guy with a really white face and a wide smile. I only grunted in response, and groaned in pain. The ended up getting waked in the back of the head by a grey hand.

"Be nice pick and help her up." A gruff voice said slightly annoyed.  The guy grumbled and helped me up while I winced. Now that I am sat up u can see the room fully. It looked like a cheap infirmary. The walls were a dark blue with darker spots on it, and there were a bunch of medical equipment on the counters.

"So kid?" The pale faced guy asked snapping me out of my trance. "Wait what did you ask?", he sighed. " Do you remember what happened?"

"Um not really. And who are you guys? Sorry if that was a stupid question."

The look on their faces was hard to read, but the guy with the mask made it extremely hard to read. They felt so familiar, but it wouldn't plug together.
I feel like I have a special tie to the guy in the mask, but I just can't place him.
Why do I not feel threatened. Their clothes a really stained with red. Where is Chris. What happened why am I here. I feel like I'm missing another person.

Most Importantly I'm hungry.