2

{Edit because cringe}

(Chris POV )

I was in the basement for about 3 hours with "it" having a fun time taunting him, when i was reaching for a machete my alarm went off making me jump. "Well who's all tough now ?" he chuckled .
I spat at him and grabbed a bat, and he flinched as i pretended to hit him in his face. He tried to shield himself but to his avail because of his restraints. "Remember where you stand." He turned his head in disgust which caused me to laugh . I put his mask back on and left him to go get his dinner , i don't want him dying yet.

(Your POV)

I was laying in bed, and it must have been about two in the morning. I then started to hear heavy boots walking up the stairs, which meant Chris was going to check on me again so i acted as if I was asleep. I felt a sink in the mattress and shuffling on the bed.

All of a sudden I  was being held down by Chris. My eyes flew open, but before i could do anything he clamped his hand on my mouth. He took out a knife of some sort and tried to turn me over on my stomach. He must have thought i wasn't going to try and get away because he said not one word, and cut me in the back, which made me bite his hand and ran out of my room. I could hear him swearing, and I ran to the front door, but it wouldn't budge, so I decided to go to the basement for the window.

(??? POV)

I sat there chained to the wall, and what seemed like forever after my captor left this sickening room, and few minutes after he left i heard an ear splitting scream. I heard running and someone walking after it, and it was coming closer. It caused me to panic and shrivel. Expecting my captor to come and hurt me i got suprised by a girl that looked 15 years old. She ran to the wall that held weapons which made my stomach twist. "Was she going to hurt me?", I thought . As she began to run back upstairs I saw what she had.

      She had a scalpel and a machete her (H/L)(H/c) hair was shiny and she had fiery (E/c) eyes which looked betrayed in some sort.
  She soon yelling at someone. But not just anyone it was Him. He began yelling, sounding delusional.
    She stunned him by saying to him  "Show me what you're babbling about or I will slit your throat." she said it coldly like she was bored. But i was sure that we were beyond stunned. That didn't last long because when he started to walk to me with fear in his eyes, but he couldn't see my grin cause my mask was blocking his view. "This will be interesting" I thought.

(A/N) 

this is a bit longer than the other one but i would love to hear your thoughts so please be nice and tell me what you think -by love<3