5

(Your Pov)

When i woke up i was very comfy, "weird" i thought i swear i was just in the basement. I looked around my room and everything was the same, i ran my hands through my hair . "eww! ", i said while jumping up to take a shower. Five feet is all it takes until I tripped, "ow ", i said as i rubbed my (h/c). I looked to see what made me trip. Of course i thought as the memory's came back to me, it actually happened i had to kill Chris . At the current moment i was chain to my bed. How am i going to get out?

(??? pov)

While i was looking through the house i heard a loud thud Guess she's up well lets get to the questions i thought as i made my way upstairs. I opened the door and saw her laying on the ground rubbing her head "oww", she said. She looked to see what made her trip, to m surprise she just shook her head and climbed right back into the bed then noticed me. We sat in silence for a while until she spoke, "Can you unchain me?" what I thought, "Why ." i said with no emotion "So i can take a shower." ,"That is all you are worried about.", I snorted. Now that I'm looking at her I see her (h/l)long (h/c)hair is matted in his crimson blood , if i might say not a bad look for her. "So I Know you have questions and so do i so in exchange let me take a shower." she said as if she did not just kill somebody. "Fine.", I said while grabbing the keys Why is she so unfazed I thought as i unchained her. As soon as i she was unchained she sprinted to her dresser, just in case i had my scalpel in hand ready to attack. The next thing she did shocked me, she handed my her weapons.

(Your pov)

After he unchained me i sprinted to my dresser and before he registered what I just did I was already grabbing my weapons, I cold tell he was uneasy and grabbed a scalpel so i calmly walked to him and gave him my weapons. I then walked back to my dresser and got my cloths and headed out the hallway, but he grabbed my arm "What..", I said annoyed. "Where are you going ?", he asked in a raspy voice,"To take a shower", i said, " I'll be right back, at most ten minutes. OK?" ,I asked him kindly. "Fine." He isn't ok I thought .

(Time skip brought to you by BEN Drowned)

Yay I smell like peaches now I think as i skip back to my room "Hey i'm back!", I said cheerfully "Why are you so happy?", he asked "I don't know so now what?" I asked him. " Start packing we're leaving." he said. "For real?", i asked completely shocked "Yes now hurry." I did a happy dance and screamed, "Thank you so much!" as i practically rolled on the floor. The reason i was happy was because i was leaving the cursed place i have lived in for ten in a half fricken years.

(??? pov)

Why is she rolling on the floor?

(A/n)

Please recommend music i'm running out of ideas for music and thanks for reading loves~Bye creeps >~<