Secret - GOT7 (ThE EnD)

*it still the same day where Jaebum ask Yugyeom to pick you or his group*

After Jaebum left the house, you come out from your room and took a bath then eat since you never eaten from last night. You look at your phone and forgot to charge it last night..after 2 hours you opened you phone and received 7 missed call and 10 message from Yugyeom. You didn't call him because you knew that he is now at JYP Ent with your brother. You sigh as you are worried on how will it go between Yugyeom and Jaebum.

You opened Yugyeom message, as you were reading through each text of his text. You sigh in relief that he still care about you and ask you if you are ok. As you scroll down to the last message, your smile fade as your eyes is filling with tears. You never thought that Yugyeom will do this to you. He send "let's break up..it's for the best..I'm sorry".

You cried and turn your phone off. You lock yourself in your bedroom  again and just cried because you never thought that Yugyeom will break up with you and didn't even try to fight for you. You were heartbroken with your now ex boyfriend and your brother.

After 4 days, you had a mental breakdown but you decided to go to acting practice since you had already missed a lot of classes. You are still ignoring Jaebum and will always lock in your bedroom. You come to JYP Company earlier so that you won't go there together with Jaebum and you know that Yugyeom will be there. You need answer from him on why the reason for him to break up with you so suddenly.

You went to his studio room since he will always be there and you were right. He was sitting there, he then turn around, surprisingly to see you there standing in front of him. You can tell the guilt and sad in his eyes but he ignored you.
"What are you doing here..your brother will be in rage if he saw you here with me" Yugyeom turn his back at you.
"Yugyeom face me...I know this is because of my brother ... You don't mean it right?" You hope.
"I mean it y/n..it's for the best ..." Yugyeom still not facing you.
"Gyeommie please tell me that you're joking? " you try to held in your tears.
"I'm not y/n..." Yugyeom said.
"What did my brother said to you that make you become like this? Where did the Yugyeom that I know? The one that I fell in love with?" You said, taking a deep breath.
"He change and it's for the better.." He said.
"Stop saying its for the better!!! I had enough of that! You know better that it is not for both of us...it's killing us both and you do realize it but you just won't admit it Yugyeom..please don't to this yourselves...us ..me" you said, in the edge to cry.
" what do you want me to do y/n? Should I fight your brother  and ran to you like in the drama? I can't do that because he's your brother and I want to make a good impression to him because I know he's important to you..." Yugyeom yelled infront of you.
"Why didn't you do that Yugyeom ..Stand for yourselves ...for us ..don't be a coward" you said .
"What will you do if you have ask to picked between the most important to you ?! Take for an example on your past love..you pick you brother over the person you love.." Yugyeom said.
"Yugyeom..." You called out his name.
"Y/n please..let stay away for eachother...I need time to settle my feeling about this.." Yugyeom seat back at his chair and turn his back at you.
"I love you Kim Yugyeom." You confess, hoping Yugyeom will reply your love back.
"I don't anymore..sorry" he lied.
You were heartbroken with Yugyeom words  and went out from there, crying. The GOT5 notice you come out from Yugyeom studio, they look at eachother and nodded. Jinyoung, Jackson and Youngjae went to Yugyeom while BamBam and Mark go to find you.

You ran to a spot where there is rarely people walk  inside the company and just cried there. You hugged your knee and covering your face with it. You could hear that foot step getting near you but you wasn't even bother to look who it was until they call out your name and you know who the voice belong to.
"Bam? Mark?" You look up to see them.
"Y/n..." They feel sympathy for you and sa each beside you.
"Yugyeom..he.." You couldn't let out words.
"We know y/n..." BamBam pat your arm.
"Just let it all out..we are here for you" Mark said, rubbing your back.
You cried on Mark's shoulder as he rub your back, while BamBam pat your thigh.