My Prince - Park Jinyoung pt1

" will you play with me?" You little self ask a little boy at the playground.
" me? Really?" The boy ask .
"Yes...do you want to play princess with me?" You cute spin you body left right while hugging your doll.
"But I'm a boy..." The boy said while lowering his head.
"Then you can be my prince~" you reach out your hand for his to hold.

The boy nodded happily and hold your hand. Both of you become friend and meet every single day to play but one day... You have moved out from the neighborhood to live at Seoul. The boy was sad to see you leave, so both of you make a promise to met each other again. You gave him your bracelet meanwhile he gave you his necklace to remind him over.

(Your's bracelet that you gave to Jinyoung)

(Jinyoung's necklace that he gave it to you)

>7 years later<

Now you are in your high school year, your middle school was terrible since the guy you liked and confess to decided to ruined your life. You applied for a different school to avoid the same event to happen but you thought wrong. You got your into your dream school but you didn't get to be with the same class with your best friend, Suzy. Furthermore, your ex-crush got into the same school and the same class with you? Just great!.

You were sitting alongside with Suzy during lunch hour at the school garden. You usually throw all out towards Suzy about your problem but today was different. Suzy stare at you oddly, she wave her hand infront of your face just to get your attention.

"Hey?? Are you ok?? You been staring at the ground blankly... And you keep on touching your necklace...something is definitely wrong with you..." Suzy gave you the look whenever you touch your necklace.
"Suzy... I dreamt of him again...." You said in monotone.
"Who? The Prince Charming of yours? The guy that gave you the necklace long time ago?? The one you long for the past years?? Y/n you couldn't even remember his name tho his face!" Suzy roll he eyes.
"I know but... I could tell it's him if he's wearing the bracelet of mine...we promise each other" You bashfully smile.
" the promise you made years ago? Are you sure he's not your imaginary friend back then?" Suzy raise one of her eyebrow to make sure of your story.
"I'm 200% sure of it" you stick your tongue at her.
" nae~~ suit your self princess ~" Suzy gave you pat on the back and leave you there just for you to chase after her.