Dance Partner! - Kim Yugyeom

You were assigned to be Yugyeom's dance partner for a school event but sadly you and Yugyeom arent close and always fight with each other. You also have a boyfriend, Hansol and he even ask if he can take Yugyeom place but the teacher won't let him and made her choices final. You and Yugyeom was given 2 months to practice the choreography. It was hard at first with all the quarrel you had with him but the more you spend time with him the more you two get to resolve your both misunderstanding.

Your boyfriend had notice the vibes between you and Yugyeom, he doesn't like it but let it go at first. The more he see you and Yugyeom got closer, he got over dramatic jealous of you both and even try to sabotage by trying to hurt Yugyeom but fail as soon as you know about it. You pull Hansol to the empty hall for a talk.

"What were you trying to do to Yugyeom?!" You ask.
"He was touching you and you know I don't like my girl been touch by a guy" Hansol said.
"He's my dance partner and nothing more..you're my boyfriend..doesn't that prove anything?" You said.
" really? Then explain me the way you look at him while dancing?" Hansol galore at you.
"I don't know what you meant by that Hansol?" You furrowed your eyebrows.
"Really now..don't act stupidly y/n! I know you start to develop feeling for him!" Hansol sternly state.
"What the hell is wrong with you today..just know you tried to hurt Yugyeom and now you are accusing me of cheating on you with him?!" You were in disbelief with your boyfriend jealousy.
"So you do admitted that you cheated on me with that bastard?! Don't tell me..I guess you two also have sex already huh?!" Hansol scoff.

You grasp with Hansol accusing you having sex with Yugyeom behide his back. You would never cheat on your boyfriend and stood there still shock with Hansol mean words. Until Yugyeom step in and pull you beside him.
"Look..I know I don't have the right to involved in your relationship but she is still my dance partner and also a friend of mine..so you don't have the right to say those words to her" Yugyeom glare at Hansol.
" look what we have here..I see that your price charming had appeared now..well you can take that bitch...she was just a toy to me anyway,.so you can play with her now" Hansol spat and left you with Yugyeom.

Yugyeom look down to you to make sure whether you're are fine or not. It was clearly that you weren't cause your face was shedding tears. Yugyeom pulled you into a hug and caress you head for you to let it all out on him. Yugyeom really wanted to punch your ex boyfriend face but couldn't do so because you were  holding tightly on Yugyeom. You had calm down and apologize to Yugyeom for what had happened just now.

"It's fine y/n..I never liked that guy anyway..he's just way to possessive toward you" Yugyeom said but soon cover his mouth, right away apologize to you for what he had said.
"He have always been possessive but I never knew that he will get really jealous over you.." You hug your knee.
"Y/n..there is many more fish in the sea..the one that will not hurt you for sure" Yugyeom pat your shoulder.
" I know..but I had always thought he was the one you know..but I was wrong to think that way" you sigh.
"We all have gone through that phase, thinking the person we are now.. Is the one for us but in the end..they weren't but you don't have to feel bad about yourself y/n..." Yugyeom said.
"And why is that?" You tilt your head to face Yugyeom.
"It's because you're an amazing girl and that guy is too blind of jealousy to even see that he had lost an amazing gem in his life but you are lucky to lost someone who aren't worthies your time" Yugyeom smiled, gently rub your head.

You were touch by Yugyeom's words and embrace him into a hug.
"I never know that you are capable to say those kind of words Yugyeom.." You giggle.
"Hey! you still have more to know about me " Yugyeom said.
"I will happy to know more about you..and thanks for being here with me" you thanked him.
"Anything for my dance partner" Yugyeom smiled.
"Now let's go practice our dance..the festival is near" you stand up and stretch out your hand for Yugyeom to hold on.
"You're ok with this..I mean you just got to a break up" Yugyeom ask in concern.
"Im not ok but it won't stop me from dancing" you smile.
"You're strong" Yugyeom murmur.
"Hmm?" You ask.
"Nothing..lets start practicing" Yugyeom take the lead.

Start from there, you and Yugyeom gotten more closer and become the best of friend. Now you are having your wedding with the man of your life. You were walking down the aisle as you look at your future husband along the way. He took you hand as you both say your bows and finally announce as husband and wife.

You were talking to few of your guest on the ceremony when suddenly you got pull by someone towards the dance floor. You were surprised it was Yugyeom who have pulled you.
"Yugyeom.." You sweetly said his name.
"Remember we use argue all the time and suddenly become the best of friend?" Yugyeom lead you dancing.
"Of Course I remember, that was the time were I realize, I  finally found a true friend." You rest your head on his shoulder.
" I was actually glad that Hansol had left you that day..cause you finally had found a great man in your life" Yugyeom said.
"I did..and it was all thanks to you...Kim Yugyeom" you chuckle.
"He's a great man..so don't ever let go of him" Yugyeom seriously said.
"He is..I'm grateful to have him in my life" you smiled.
" he really is lucky" Yugyeom add.
"Stop it already...aren't you full of yourselve?" You shake your head.
"Why? Can't I praise myself to have an amazing woman in my life.." Yugyeom put his forehead on yours.
"You better save it before I stab you with my heel.." You sigh.
"Can't a a husband praise..how his life had been amazing since he met his wife?" Yugyeom pout.
"Nae..Kim Yugyeom~~, just don't push it ok.." You pick your husband cheek.
"Ow ow ow...that's hurt.." Yugyeom whine.
"Hahaha come on..lets greet the other guest and dance some more later ok?" You wrap your arms around his neck.
"I would love doing that with my wife.." Yugyeom kiss your forehead and lead you toward the other guest. Thanking their guest for attending you and Yugyeom's wedding day.