Always by your side - Lim Jaebum

"Stop it!" You yell.
"Uuuu stop it" Jaebum copying you.
"Mom! He's doing it again" you pointing at Jaebum.
"Mom! She's doing it again" Jaebum also whine at his mother.
"I hate you!" You stoping your feet in anger.
"I hate you" Jaebum still copying you to get on your nerves.

You remember the first time you had meet Jaebum and had always hated his gut. He was the boy who had ruined your childhood cause he will always tease you and even other is following his step by teasing you. You and him have  been  attending the same school since middle school but no longer together when you both attend high school. It's because you went to an all girl high school while he went to a normal coed school.

But you just can't seem to let him out from your life, apparently his school is near to yours and the worse part is that your and him are neighbor. So every day after school Jaebum would always wait for you infront of your school gate to go home together with you. The girls in your school was falling for him while you were annoyed at his presence. You will always try to find a way to sneak away from him but always fail to when he notice you around the crowd of girls.

Everyday along the way to school he will always find a way to tease you and annoy you in way that make you want to kill him but you still manage to held it in. Until one day, you were in a pretty bad mood after knowing that one of your senior start to bully you for no reason. On your way to home, Jaebum was about to talk to you about something but as soon as you heard he open his mouth you suddenly shout angrily at him.

"Enough!! I had enough of it already! I had it with you and your teasing..it's getting annoying and it's driving me crazy!just get out from my life already..you're just an annoyance in my life!" You push his shoulder.
Jaebum stare at you in shock and also was taken aback with your words. You sigh furiously and walk away from there leaving Jaebum behide.

After that incident Jaebum haven't been bothering you for a week now and you been going to school by yourself, that same goes to after school. You kinda find it quite lonely cause maybe it's because you were already used by his presence. You feel kinda bad for saying those words to Jaebum cause you now realize that he haven't done anything that annoy you that day but you somehow you just let out all the anger to him.

It now have been 2 weeks that you both last see eachother until your parents invited him and his parent to have dinner at your house. You keep stealing a glance at Jaebum who have stayed quite the whole time cause he will always get to your nerve but this time he's quite. You have a feeling that you might had hurt his feeling with your words the other day. You wanted to apologize to him but was to shy to do so cause you realize that you have never been the one to apologize to him when bad thing happened between you two. Jaebum have always been the person to apologize to you if there was any problem accusing between you both but that time it was mostly his fault and now it's yours.

You have lost your chance to say you were sorry that night and feel bad the next day. As you were about to go out from the gate, a group of girls pull you back and drag you to the back of the school that rarely people come. You glared at them and ask what is their problem toward you.
"It's because you act to perfect and it somehow annoy me" she spat at you.
"What the hell?! That is not even enough for you to hate someone!" You said.
"Oh really.. Speaking to yourself...how about the other day you got angry at your little boyfriend..hmm?" The girl tilt her head in amuse.
"Boyfriend?..." You furrowed your eyebrow.
"I show the other day...you yelled at him for no reason... So you don't have the right to say those word to me!" She kick your leg that made you knell down.

You yelp in pain and the girl put her foot on top of your shoulder like you are some of peasant.
"That's a good girl...bow to your queen" the girl laugh alongside with her follower.
"Get off of her!" A voice that sound so familiar to you come toward to you and the girls.
"Oh..look isn't it your prince coming to rescue his pity princess" the girl smirk and walk towards Jaebum after kicking you to the ground.
"What the hell are you doing to her?!" Jaebum furiously ask, taking a step forward to you but got stop by the girl.
"Why are you even with her? She doesn't deserve to have you..I think you're better being with me don't you think so honey?" The girl whisper seductively.
"Because y/n isn't some lowly bitch like you! So stop bullying my girl or else you will get something that will make you regret you ever hurt her" He spat at the girl and carry you on his back.

As Jaebum was still carrying you on his back to the road to your home, your eyes was suddenly in tears. Jaebum notices that you were crying and he got worried if you were hurt anywhere.
"Y/n...are you ok? We should go to the hospital" Jaebum ask in worried.
"I'm fine...I'm just..I.." You couldn't continue your sentence due to the crying.

Jaebum search for a bench where he can put you don't and see you if you really are ok. After doing so, he help calming you down but it only got worse so all he can do is patting your back and wait for you to stop crying. After you have calm yourself down, you wipe away your tears with your sleeve.
"Why were you crying y/n?" Jaebum ask.
"I'm sorry..." You said.
"For what?" Jaebum ask.
"For yelling at you for no reason" you said still avoiding his stare.
"I guess my teasing was getting out of control..Mian I was also at fault so I do deserve to be yell from you" Jaebum pat your shoulder.

You stayed quite when suddenly you ask him a question that took his attention.
"How did you know I was getting bullied by those group of girls?" You ask.
"I guess you never notice it huh? For the past 2 weeks..I have always been there for you but from afar and I notice that every time you get out from the gate... A group of girls somehow bullying you so a while ago, when school ended I did t saw you co e out so I guess the girls pull you to somewhere and I was right" Jaebum story to you.
"You notice huh...maybe in life there are people who will hate you for no reason" you sigh.
"Hmm but don't worry...they won't dare to hurt you as long as I'm near you" Jaebum put his hand on your hand.
"Jaebum...thank you for being by my side..at first all I thought was that I hate you since all my childhood remember you being the annoying boy I first met but I never realize that you have always been by my side" you smile at him.
"Well...that's because you're special to me" Jaebum try to hide his blushing face.

You smile with his word and held onto his hand.
"I'm really grateful to have you..you know so let's never fight and be good to eachother for now?" You said.
"Hmm~ I will always be by your side y/n..no matter what I will be here" Jaebum gently pat your head.

You hug Jaebum and whisper him a thank you as he replied by hugging you back.