GOT7 as your boyfriend (#2)

Plot : he got jealous when you talked with/about your guy friend.

Im Jaebum

You were on a date with Jaebum at the time when suddenly one of your guy friend showed up at the same place as you two

You were on a date with Jaebum at the time when suddenly one of your guy friend showed up at the same place as you two. The two of you started to talk with each other catching up with things meanwhile Jaebum just watch the both of you. You and the guy are quite close with each other but in Jaebum prospective it's kinda irritated him by seeing how close you were with that guy. He snake up his arms around your waist while secretly give the guy a look that make you question his sudden behavior.
You shook it off and continue to talk with your guy friend and that make Jaebum becoming more possessive, he suddenly give you a peak on the neck and that make the surprised you.
"Urmm.. We'll catch up with you later Y/n...I guess I was interrupting...Mian.." He rub the back of his neck and then left.
"Seriously Im Jaebum? Younhave to do that infront of him?" You give him a look.
"What?... You were giving him more attention rather than me...it's our date day and you just ignore me the whole time he was here" he rest his head on his other arm and narrow his eyes.

You feel quite guilty more making him act like that so you give him a kiss on the forehead and apologize him for ignoring him. He show his signature smile and held your hand.
"Let's spend the day just the two of us..hmm?" He tilt his head waiting for your reply.
"Kaja~" you reply smiling.

Mark Tuan

Mark brought you to his basketball match, you were sitting on the bench watching him play

Mark brought you to his basketball match, you were sitting on the bench watching him play. You was in aww by how great he was in scoring in the match when suddenly one of your guy friend show up. Your attention got interrupted by his presence and that make Mark lost focus during his match. Every mine the he will turn his attention toward you, when it was rest time he run toward you.
"Y/n" he call your name softly but took a glance at your guy friend.
"Oh markiepooh~ here water you did great just now... How many match do have left?" You ask, giving him his water bottle beside you.
"1 match left and you must be Y/n's friend... I'm Mark btw" he introduce himself, asking for a hand shake.
" ahh..I'm Yonghwa... Well..Y/n I think I have to go now..Mark-shi good luck on your last match..bye Y/n" he quickly left that confuse you.
"Mark Tuan...what did you do to him?" You narrow your eyes at him while crossing your hand on your chest.
" I may have signal him to not disturb my girlfriend since its irritated me to watch he was amusing you....where it should be me who should do that to you.." He look down on his bottle which he was holding.