You Lied - Mark Tuan

You are just an ordinary girl but Mark wasn't...he is someone that all girl want. He have the face, rich and popular but the only thing about him is that people question.. Why is he going out with you. You two met when the two of you were partner for one of your assignment. At first you questioned yourself why did the one guy every girl want is with you... But later after a year going out with Mark made you realize how lucky you are with him.

It was a typical day, you want to surprised Mark for your and his 1 year anniversary. So you  went to his apartment a day early for you to hide a bag of decoration for tomorrow. Since you know his password to his apartment, you let yourself in so you went to his room and hide the things in his closet. Then suddenly you heard the door unlock so you automatically hide inside the closet. You notice it was Mark but confuse why was he here when he said that he was going out with his guy friends. You were about to go out from the closet when suddenly you heard a girl voice so you decided to stay.

So you decided to ear drop their conversation and look through the small hole. You notice who the girl was...it was Mark's ex girlfriend, Hana Lee. Your heartbeat increase as your thoughts is running all over in your head. Why is Hana with Mark? Why are they together in Mark's apartment? Especially in his room together?!. You look through the hole and saw that Hana was wrapping her arms around Mark's neck and hear the things that you don't want.

Mark... Can you forget about the bet and be with me already? I miss you boo. Hana whisper in Mark'ear.
Tomorrow will be the last day of the bet and the day you will pay me Hana...Mark said.
Awww...come on Markie lets just cancel the bet...that will be more fun to see her reaction. Hana plead while running down her finger on Mark's torso.
You know I can't do that.. It will ruined the surprise babe~ and beside it's more amusing to see that pity reaction tomorrow don't you think so? Mark reply.
How naughty are you Markie~ Hana chuckle and kiss him.
Let's just make out hmm~ Mark said and push Hana to his bed.

You couldn't take it anymore and burst out from the closet. Mark and Hana was surprised to see you standing infront of them. Mark quickly stood up in shock.
Y/n! Wh...why are you here? It's no..not what it's look like....I can ex..explain. Mark shutter with the shocked face of his.

Your eyes was in tears but you try to held it in and calmly ask Mark....
What is all of this? Was all of this a play for you? It was all a bet and money? You question him but he keep quiet.
Yes..it was a bet with me and him~ to see how pity were you for his love...to see how miserable you are after he break your heart...well it happen faster than in plan huh Markie ~~ Hana interrupt.
Is this true Mark? Was it all a bet? For a year...nothing of us was ever real? You ask him again..
I...I... Mark shutter and try to look into your eyes but looked away afterwards.
See..it was all play from us so that we will be amused by you...what? Did you really think that Mark will fall in love with you? Sorry honey he's mine and have you see the mirror? Hana evilly giggle and smirk at you.

You were about to give Mark a slap but decide not to do it and say these word that gave Mark the guilt.
I loved you Mark Tuan but knowing this was all for money was low of you... Never thought you were this pitiful  to get free money... I should have never gave you the chance to have my heart at the first place...all you are just a jerk and nothing more. You spat and ran from there.

Hana when towards Mark and wrap him from behide.
Well she out from the picture~ let's continue our session hmm? Hana said.
No... I'm done..Mark remove Hana's grasp and went out from his bedroom.
What? Are you for real? Just because of those stupid words she said  and suddenly you aren't in the mood? Are you stupid? Hana said throwing her hand in the air.
Yes...I am stupid... Why did I even make those stupid bet at the first place... She was just an innocent girl Hana! A girl who waited for a prince to come in her life! Mark shout
Huh?? What the hell Mark..it was your idea in the first place that's why we made the bet! And now you're blaming it on me? How dumb are you?! Hana spat.
Get out!! Now! I never want you anymore...we're done Hana .. Mark turn his back at her.
Fine jerk!!! Hana ran from there and slate the door hard.

It's been a week after the incident. Mark tried to talk with you but failed as his own guy best friends was preventing it to happen.
Guys ..what the matter? Just let me talk to her.. Mark plead.
No Mark.. What you did to her was wrong... We warn you but you didn't listen... Jaebum said.
But all of you were in this too!! Why am I the only one paying for these sin?! Mark shout at his friends.
What we did to her was sincere and we like her as a friend...Yugyeom state.
Yes..and between us and her wasn't a bet unlike yours... Youngjae said.
Plus we asked for her forgiveness unlike you, who wait for a week to knowledge your mistake. BamBam state.
I needed space to think of it ok! Please just let me talk to her..Mark plead.
You really broke her heart you know.. Jackson said.
She trusted you and gave all her love for you...she even sacrifice a lot for you...haven't you realize that? Jinyoung asked.
I know...I know.. Just please I need to talk with her.. Mark rub his temple and plead his friends.
Guys... That enough..let me handle it ok.. You reassured the guys and hatefully stare at Mark.
You sure Y/n? The guys ask you and you nodded.
Y/n thank you ! Mark grasp your hands but you quickly pull it from his grasp.
Let's just end this... You went at a empty bench as Mark follow along.

You cross your arms as you stare at the big tree which was infront the both of you.
Y/n...Mark call out your name.
Listen to me first... Do you remember the first time you asked me out? It was infront of this big tree... Do you know the tale of the tree?
What is it? Mark ask curiously.
They say when a boy asked a girl infront of the tree...they say the couple will last long as their love grew big for each other same as the tree grow. But... You stop your sentences.
But ...what? Mark ask you.
When the couple didn't work out as they wanted to... They aren't meant to be... You bitterly smile.
Y/n...look I..what happen between us..was.. I..I'm sorry ..Mark couldn't make words that he wanted to say to you
You lied Mark...I trusted you..I even brought you to meet my family..do you know how hurt was it to know how much my parents approve of you, only to know it was all a bet?! You slightly shout as you gave him a glare with tears in your eyes.
Y/n I know and I'm sorry for that...I shouldn't have make the bet and just make it real with you..I was wrong and I feel horrible for it..please forgive me..Mark plead and grasp on your hand.
It won't change a thing Mark...you broke my trust and use me for your amusement... It wasn't even real in the first place, why would I believe your words now? You look into his eyes to find if he was sincere.
I'm sorry...but the more of me spending the time with you make me realize how important you are in my life... But at the time with Hana...I didn't know what gotten in my head..I was a jerk for breaking your heart..please give me a chance to recover what we had. Mark plead as he was already on his knee.
You know it will never change what happened that day Mark..but every person deserve a second chance even you Mark.
You said.
I know..I know it won't change ...wait what? Does this mean you're going to give me a second chance?! Mark ask with surprised.
Yes Mark Tuan... Just make it real this time? You homely smile at him.
Yes!!! It will Y/n!! I love you! Mark hug you as tears pour down from his cheek.

You notice the wet on your shoulder and pull Mark from you carefully only to see he was crying for you.
Mark..are you crying ? You asked
I'm..just so happy that you willing to stay with me Y/n.. Mark sniff.
Aww... Do know if a guy sincerely cry for the girl he love infront of the tree.. Their love will last forever. You said.
Then let our love stay forever Y/n..I will never leave you till death part us. Mark kiss your forehead.
Till death part us.. You genuinely smile at him.

You two were about to kiss when suddenly the 6 boys was watching you two.
Did you guys saw that? You asked them
Yes! And we are so happy for both of you!! Jackson said sniffling.
Group hug!!! Youngjae happy yell and they all ran towards you two and hugged it out.
I love you guys! You laugh happily as  you got the greatest friend in world and a man who will always stay by your side.